Sochan - Baylor Bball

What game did y'all watch. CBS Sports Big Board moved him up to #18 in the 2022 Draft because of his play in the NCAAs

Jeremy Sochan, Baylor
CBS Sports Big Board: 18

Baylor lost two key pieces during the season including leading scorer LJ Cryer, but it still earned a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament and nearly defeated red-hot North Carolina thanks in no small part to the late-season blossoming of Sochan.

His versatility on both ends of the court allowed Baylor to play a variety of lineups. He can defend on the perimeter against wings but also loves -- and I mean loves -- to bang inside and create havoc. Nearly every time there's havoc being wreaked, Sochan is involved

What game did y'all watch. CBS Sports Big Board moved him up to #18 in the 2022 Draft because of his play in the NCAAs

Jeremy Sochan, Baylor
CBS Sports Big Board: 18

Baylor lost two key pieces during the season including leading scorer LJ Cryer, but it still earned a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament and nearly defeated red-hot North Carolina thanks in no small part to the late-season blossoming of Sochan.

His versatility on both ends of the court allowed Baylor to play a variety of lineups. He can defend on the perimeter against wings but also loves -- and I mean loves -- to bang inside and create havoc. Nearly every time there's havoc being wreaked, Sochan is involved
I just don’t like him because he’s a dirty player. He could have seriously injured that UNC player whenever he leg locked him. Reminds me of Grayson Allen and the Morris Twins. There’s no place for that crap in basketball. You wanna put someone in a leg lock, go fight in the UFC.

I just don’t like him because he’s a dirty player. He could have seriously injured that UNC player whenever he leg locked him. Reminds me of Grayson Allen and the Morris Twins. There’s no place for that crap in basketball. You wanna put someone in a leg lock, go fight in the UFC.
Apparently the NBA likes his style and work ethic though. He'll get his shot in the League and if that doesn't work out he can go back to Europe and earn some money.

2022 NBA Draft grades: San Antonio Spurs select Jeremy Sochan with No. 9 overall pick

The San Antonio Spurs have selected Baylor forward Jeremy Sochan with the No. 9 overall pick in the 2022 NBA Draft. The Spurs have long excelled at turning great defenders into all-around threats. They did it with Kawhi Leonard. They did it with Bruce Bowen. Now, they'll try to do it with Sochan, who is one of the best defenders in this class. An athletic 6-9, Sochan can defend virtually anyone and should be an immediate fit in the switch-heavy league that the NBA has grown into.

2022 NBA Draft grades: San Antonio Spurs select Jeremy Sochan with No. 9 overall pick

The San Antonio Spurs have selected Baylor forward Jeremy Sochan with the No. 9 overall pick in the 2022 NBA Draft. The Spurs have long excelled at turning great defenders into all-around threats. They did it with Kawhi Leonard. They did it with Bruce Bowen. Now, they'll try to do it with Sochan, who is one of the best defenders in this class. An athletic 6-9, Sochan can defend virtually anyone and should be an immediate fit in the switch-heavy league that the NBA has grown into.

And now, all of a sudden, I'm ok with Jeremy. Go spurs!

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back