Soccer Vols chase history this afternoon at Regal Soccer Stadium!

from what I've seen and the score I can assume they didn't go into the prevent defense like last game...:D:D

IT'S 3-0...LADY VOLS...NORTH CAROLINA BOUND...

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: StrangeVol and MAD
3 nil over TAM. Proud of the ladies!!! Pensky did not make the same mistake as the Arizona game and did not call the dogs off this game. Played to win and not lose!!!! Still don't understand putting Marcono and Shaw back in at the 5 minute mark but neither got hurt so all is well. On to Stanford

hey, it's been a blast so far and more to come...hey ya'll I've enjoyed it...hopefully we can all continue to enjoy this a little longer...

PS. good night to all and take care...;)

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: StrangeVol and MAD
looking at the video...don't think the yellow was necessary...Marcano has a right to make a play on the ball also...

GO LADY VOLS!

Much as I hate to Roller, I'm gonna disagree. The play Marcano made was NOT ill-intended but it did put the tender in danger of injury. That, according to the rules of soccer, warrants a yellow card, which is a strong caution about a players actions. Just part of the game.

On the other hand, the referee could have handed out a couple of yellows or at least awarded penalty kicks on at least a couple of plays by A&M, who were extremely physical all afternoon.

At the end of the day, no harm done and...VOLS WIN!!!!!!!

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back