Soap opera: Any days of our lives fans out there

Something tells me you're on your own on this one.

I didn't realize soap operas were still a thing.

I actually do remember this one from the 80s. My grandmother watched it and it was on every time I stayed over there on a weekday, like during the summer or when I was sick from school.

Is Stephano still a character. I remember him and Bo and Hope and the doctor lady.

I actually do remember this one from the 80s. My grandmother watched it and it was on every time I stayed over there on a weekday, like during the summer or when I was sick from school.

Is Stephano still a character. I remember him and Bo and Hope and the doctor lady.

The man who played Stephano passed away a couple of years ago.

Same with my grandmother. I will say the original Jennifer and Hope were hot. We stayed with her during the summer, and it came on at 1. She'd have lunch ready at 12:55, and we had to come in and shut up for an hour 😆

For several years I watched I think it was One life to Live on ABC as well as the short lived NBC soap Passions it had a supernatural tone to it similar to Dark Shadows back in the day.

VN Store

Back