So with Mike London as Virginia's Lead Candidate...

cmd8721

And Charlie Strong as the lead candidate for Louisville. What are the changes Fulmer gets a coaching position this year?

Looks like his last chance is Kansas. What about Notre Dame?:rolleyes:

Sexton needs to take Fulmer out to dinner and have a long, brutally honest conversation with him.

Looks like his last chance is Kansas. What about Notre Dame?:rolleyes:

Turner Gill is getting an interview at Kansas. As long as his AD doesn't butcher his chances, he may end up with the job.

Sexton needs to take Fulmer out to dinner and have a long, brutally honest conversation with him.
Given Fulmer's level of delusion, that would probably result in him looking for a new agent.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think Weis, Fulmer and Mangino should try to get together as a team. You know they will be praying their team gets into the Ryans All-U-Can-Eat Buffet Bowl.

Maybe Fulmer should apply for the soon to be open Richmond job. He goes there for a year or two, does well and then gets a bigger coaching gig. Richmond seems to be a hot coaching spot for advancement. Fulmer is starting to battle the age problem as these new coaches are getting younger and younger. Youth sells right now.

Maybe Fulmer should apply for the soon to be open Richmond job. He goes there for a year or two, does well and then gets a bigger coaching gig. Richmond seems to be a hot coaching spot for advancement. Fulmer is starting to battle the age problem as these new coaches are getting younger and younger. Youth sells right now.

A team dedicated to winning championships...in I-AA.

I think Fulmer would be a good fit for Cincinnati (when Kelly leaves for ND).
They are a school that is very capable of competing for a national championship, but I'd imagine the fans don't really have too high of expectations, considering the history of their team.
He could do well there without too much pressure. Perfect fit for an older guy like Fulmer.

Add one more to the "Do Not Want Fulmer" list.
IMO, Virginia may have been the best fit and best chance for Fulmer to land at a nearby BCS program this winter. Fulmer's problem is that London is a better fit and hire for them.

Fullmer was a terrible coach the past few years...aweful, took our program down more and more each year. We knew it and I am certain other schools knew it...he is done and like someone said he needs to be told...move on with his life....imo.

VN Store

Back