SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
Cannot stand GA fans. This is one of 3 teams I would pull for Bama against. And my AL friends think Saban will retire when he gets the record at AL for most NC over B. Bryant. Which will probably make him have the most nationally. He has one from LSU. So let Saban get one more NC and maybe he hangs it up. That would be worth it.

I'm not pulling for anyone but at this point we should all be indifferent to Bama winning again. having said that, Georgia winning a natty hurts us way more in recruiting than Bama
Exactly what i said. Bama has won so many no biggie.. georgia on the other hand is where and who we recruit against more.. so i hate alabama as much as anyone on the planet but it is what it is.

Reactions: theFallGuy
I hope one of the teams loses on a horrible call by the refs so they will know what it feels like. Don’t really care who loses. However, Saban has gotten more ridiculous calls in his favor than anyone else so I’d love to see him have a meltdown. He just had no idea of the rules everyone else has to play by.

Reactions: LittleVol
I'm not pulling for anyone but at this point we should all be indifferent to Bama winning again. having said that, Georgia winning a natty hurts us way more in recruiting than Bama

Not really. Where it will hurt is our ears having to hear Georgia fans. That being said, Roll Tide. Now if you all will excuse me, I need mouthwash. Or in this case finger wash also.

I'm pulling for the omicron to force both teams out and forcing the NC game to be between SDSU and UTSU, just for the heck of it.

I hate Alabama with a passion! Having said that, I hope they sexually abuse GA tonight! Alabama's fanbase is bored at this point and they really don't annoy me as much as they used to. GA's fanbase on the other hand is completely insufferable! I can't imagine dealing with them with a natty to go along with it. I want their championship dreams to remain firmly planted during the Carter administration.

I lived my first 36 years in Tennessee, and I’m a definite VFL…then I lived 30 years near Atlanta in GA, absolutely despised the Dawgs and their obnoxious fans (and still do), and take great pleasure in their 40+ year Natty drought. Now I’ve lived in Northeast Alabama for a few months. I love the location, still hate the Tide, but I’m used to their winning ways and can tolerate their fans since they have verified success to back up their National swagger. I cannot possibly imagine the arrogance of GA fans if they were to win. Therefore, while holding my nose…roll tide….

I lived my first 36 years in Tennessee, and I’m a definite VFL…then I lived 30 years near Atlanta in GA, absolutely despised the Dawgs and their obnoxious fans (and still do), and take great pleasure in their 40+ year Natty drought. Now I’ve lived in Northeast Alabama for a few months. I love the location, still hate the Tide, but I’m used to their winning ways and can tolerate their fans since they have verified success to back up their National swagger. I cannot possibly imagine the arrogance of GA fans if they were to win. Therefore, while holding my nose…roll tide….
Yeah man we don't need " a new bama" in Athens.
Here's hoping the tide crushes their dream.

To me, it is pretty simple. I dislike Georgia more than any team that played football. This is because I lived in The Atlanta for more than 40 years and the Georgia fans are the worst in the Nation; yes worst than Ohio State. Therefore, regardless of the team Georgia is playing , I will pull for that team..

In other words, who do You hate the most?? LOL

It's hard to pull for Bama, but that's an easy choice for me.
Reasons:
1) I lived in Georgia for 28 years and don't want any of the obnoxious ass**** co-workers I knew to enjoy any satisfaction from a W tonight. They loathe Tennessee.
2) UGA fans are the rudest, most abusive in the SEC.... I've experienced this a few times in Athens. Never had a bad experience in Birmingham or Tuscaloosa.
3) It does Tennessee no good whatsoever having a national champion in our own division. It will make me smile if Georgia falls short once again.

It be great if they call the game off 10 minutes before kickoff die to Covid and cancel the game with no make up game

VN Store

Back