So the blue font came true.

They always give their A game.. Vol's defense helped bring the best out in them this time around.. We always make a star out of struggling QBs, it's a tradition.

Reactions: jacvols
My dad and I honestly thought Florida was going to score and win.
The way the game was going you and everyone else thought that, including me. Talk about a momentum shift. Vols should of been more aggressive when they had the ball again up 38 -27.. They sat on it.

Florida came in and played hard, and Anthony Richardson Played the game of his life. However finally It didn't matter!!! Woo!

( I have a massive tension head ache from this game though. lol )
We got their best shot and still got the W. That's what great teams do

The way the game was going you and everyone else thought that, including me. Talk about a momentum shift. Vols should of been more aggressive when they had the ball again up 38 -27.. They sat on it.
Worst decision for sure was not kicking the FG.

Reactions: Cartervol
Florida came in and played hard, and Anthony Richardson Played the game of his life. However finally It didn't matter!!! Woo!

( I have a massive tension head ache from this game though. lol )

I have a massive headache also. I’m happy we won but in reality I’m more relieved than anything. I’ve seen too many freak plays which cause us to lose. On that last onside kick, my life flashed before my eyes.

VN Store

Back