So, Robertson has Apparantly unseated

So many pontificators on this site. Butch does Butch. The dude is merely challenging and motivating the guys he knows should start. It is so entertaining to come up with so many scenarios that show up here. MTV must be jealous.

Reactions: 1 person
Where exactly have you seen that Robertson has "unseated" Thomas? Especially given that Jayshon has been working at guard? If you paid half attention rather than push your "our recruiting class sucks and at least half of them will be busts" agenda, you'd know that they have been regularly mixing and matching the OL, switching them to different spots so that they can develop more flexibility with the guys. Jeez. Just stop the trolling dude.

I wish this as well. I also wish we could get thru one thread, JUST ONE DAMN THREAD, without mentioning or blaming our previous coaching staff for any, and every, problem we encounter. It has just gotten SO OLD people!!:horse:

VFL

Reactions: 4 people
Looks like were trying to build two lines very close to equal in ability. This will really pay off late in games as players share snaps and are fresh enough to play hard in the fourth.

Perhaps this more about finding 6 to 8 total guys that can be called upon to play to this season.

I wish this as well. I also wish we could get thru one thread, JUST ONE DAMN THREAD, without mentioning or blaming our previous coaching staff for any, and every, problem we encounter. It has just gotten SO OLD people!!:horse:

VFL

Come ofv....what ya smoking....you know good and well most of us are incapable of ceasing to beat a dead horse. We love our history lessons. :crazy:

Come ofv....what ya smoking....you know good and well most of us are incapable of ceasing to beat a dead horse. We love our history lessons. :crazy:

Also, Dooley taking 0 (Yes, that's right 0) OL in one of his classes is pretty relevant to this thread. We probably wouldn't be starting freshmen if we had a few more bodies.

Looks like were trying to build two lines very close to equal in ability. This will really pay off late in games as players share snaps and are fresh enough to play hard in the fourth.

Sure but that's a pipe dream for this year. At best, we will be average.

So by this logic AJ Johnson won't start either as he wasn't with the ones in a lot of the practices last week.

Also, Dooley taking 0 (Yes, that's right 0) OL in one of his classes is pretty relevant to this thread. We probably wouldn't be starting freshmen if we had a few more bodies.

And this hasn't been discussed in 6,000 other threads already? Stop it. Just STOP IT!!

P.O.T.S. is right, we do love our history, but it's time Vol fans start looking thru the windshield and stop staring in the rearview mirror.

Let's stop using CDD as an excuse for losing. Move toward the light my friends, get behind CBJ, and we'll start kicking some ass again.:rock2:

VFL

Last edited:

VFL

It'll outlive you. :yu:

And this hasn't been discussed in 6,000 other threads already? Stop it. Just STOP IT!!

P.O.T.S. is right, we do love our history, but it's time Vol fans start looking thru the windshield and stop staring in the rearview mirror.

Let's stop using CDD as an excuse for losing, get behind CBJ and start kicking some ass.:rock2:

VFL

What I do, when I'm annoyed at the thread's course? :gone:

Coleman Thomas? Kerbyson will slide out to to rt? This means Gilliam is one of our five best? I thought Coleman Thomas was a phenom? It looks like Gilliam, Jackson,crowder,Robertson, kerbyson? With Weismann,Thomas, and maybe Blair? Any concerns?

df137803.gif

Some of you guys need to let it go about Dooley. He was a bad fit for Tennessee but you need to remember at least five guys turned us down before Dooley was hired. He's gone and we're moving on------ at least some of us are :):):):)

It will be easier to get over Dooley when we start winning again and repair the damage left in his wake.

if Saulsberry is indeed out for the year do they move Robertson back to DT?

VN Store

Back