So proud of my home state

Several people died as the result of this attack by a mob of rednecks on the U.S. Capitol. People scaling the walls of the building, breaking windows. Perhaps you should watch some of the video. I love how MAGA after the fact want to pretend it was all no big deal because the rednecks didn't break into the Capitol with guns blazing. Gee, I don't know why the members of Congress and staffers inside didn't realize it was all harmless and put out some
coffee and doughnuts for the crazies. Let's think for a brief moment--that's all it will take--of how MAGA would have reacted if that had been a mob of African Americans breaking into the U.S. Capitol.....Yes, exactly. You lose.

No left winger you choose to believe what they media feeds you. Perhaps you missed the news where the FBI admitted in court proceedings to at least 42 undercover officers (it will most likely come out there were far more) in DC on J6. There is even body cam footage of them helping " maga insurrectionists" scale the wall. Lmao. This is too easy!

Reactions: davethevol
Several people died as the result of this attack by a mob of rednecks on the U.S. Capitol. People scaling the walls of the building, breaking windows. Perhaps you should watch some of the video. I love how MAGA after the fact want to pretend it was all no big deal because the rednecks didn't break into the Capitol with guns blazing. Gee, I don't know why the members of Congress and staffers inside didn't realize it was all harmless and put out some
coffee and doughnuts for the crazies. Let's think for a brief moment--that's all it will take--of how MAGA would have reacted if that had been a mob of African Americans breaking into the U.S. Capitol.....Yes, exactly. You lose.

I forgot the if your losing an argument scream racism.

No left winger you choose to believe what they media feeds you. Perhaps you missed the news where the FBI admitted in court proceedings to at least 42 undercover officers (it will most likely come out there were far more) in DC on J6. There is even body cam footage of them helping " maga insurrectionists" scale the wall. Lmao. This is too easy!
And you choose to believe what FoxNews feeds you.

I would hope the FBI has undercover officers in any group they suspect of planning to overthrow the government.

I imagine they even have a few plants in the BLM org.

Reactions: EasternVol
I would hope the FBI has undercover officers in any group they suspect of planning to overthrow the government.

They have plants, always have had them. They know exactly where the overthrowers are, including their training camps, factions, leaders etc. They avoid being aggressive, especially since the Branch Davidians and Ruby Ridge outcomes. And utter turn their heads away from the Bohemian Grove Club. They know, they just don't act on what they know.

Won't thier job as undercover officers be to stop the crime or at least be there ASAP... Not encourage people to commit the crime and even lead then to the action....

Reactions: InVOLuntary
At some point. But they can't blow their cover.
Once the crime starts they can... And the encouraging them to commit the crime part.. Just gonna ignore that? Take the whitmer kidnapping, that while thing was designed and started by the FBI Undercover agents. Lol

They have plants, always have had them. They know exactly where the overthrowers are, including their training camps, factions, leaders etc. They avoid being aggressive, especially since the Branch Davidians and Ruby Ridge outcomes. And utter turn their heads away from the Bohemian Grove Club. They know, they just don't act on what they know.
Outcomes? Like an FBI building getting split up the middle by a fertilizer truck? Unrestrained strong arm tactics get unintended responses. The common factor between todays weaponized FBI and the early 90’s? Two corrupt democrat presidents in charge.

This is nonsense. Are you suggesting that police officers didn't commit suicide in the aftermath of this attack or that others didn't die? Post a link reporting that 42 FBI officers were in the crowd and helped people scale the walls. Talk about a crazy right-wing theory. I'm sure your source is impeccable. Are you /really/ trying to suggest that the attack wasn't the work of trump-inspired crazies? It's called reality--deal with it, ace.

Please--a bunch of utter nonsense aimed at suggesting that it wasn't trump supporters who attacked the Capitol. More conspiratorial BS. Maga
supporters first tried to pretend that Antifa was behind the attack. This is the new right wing: Look at a white wall and call it black.

Once the crime starts they can... And the encouraging them to commit the crime part.. Just gonna ignore that? Take the whitmer kidnapping, that while thing was designed and started by the FBI Undercover agents. Lol

FBI agents conspired to kidnap the Michigan governor? Really? And what's your source for this nonsense--besides a brain that simply
refuses to accept reality? Let me guess: The plot was funded by George Soros and organized by Obama, right? A few of you are so
deep into conspiracy nonsense that I fear for your mental health.

And you choose to believe what FoxNews feeds you.

I don't even fox has pushed anything this crazy. There is only one side that wallows in conspiracy nonsense. I'm sure there are a few here
who've convinced themselves that the mass shootings of students are the work of the FBI and that grieving parents are really actors. There is a
lot of misinformation around these days, and with people deep into their political views, they're prepared to believe anything no matter
how transparently preposterous. Logic has left the building.

Please--a bunch of utter nonsense aimed at suggesting that it wasn't trump supporters who attacked the Capitol. More conspiratorial BS. Maga
supporters first tried to pretend that Antifa was behind the attack. This is the new right wing: Look at a white wall and call it black.
I'm just saying that their conspiracy theory is stupid.
The only thing worse than a normal conspiracy theory is a really stupid conspiracy theory.

Reactions: bnhunt

My memory is that the very short term, immediate reaction seemed to involve approval. Then it was quickly blamed on Antifa when they realized how bad, embarrassing, and hypocritical it was after spending a whole BLM summer making fun of protesters/rioters. Then for a while it was either argued it was Antifa or it wasn't a big deal, and both points could live together in denial harmony

Outcomes? Like an FBI building getting split up the middle by a fertilizer truck? Unrestrained strong arm tactics get unintended responses. The common factor between todays weaponized FBI and the early 90’s? Two corrupt democrat presidents in charge.

There will always be excuses, and even lies, for not doing what's actually right, as opposed to acting out of spite.

FBI agents conspired to kidnap the Michigan governor? Really? And what's your source for this nonsense--besides a brain that simply
refuses to accept reality? Let me guess: The plot was funded by George Soros and organized by Obama, right? A few of you are so
BuzzFeed News revealed in a series of investigative stories that the FBI used no less than a dozen confidential informants and two undercover agents to gather intel on the group. "Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects," the story noted. "Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception."

It's (almost) always the feds: How the FBI fabricates schemes to entrap would-be radicals.

Dude. Just Google it next time before you get all this egg on your face

VN Store

Back