So proud of my home state

No. I just don’t GAF if you want to wear your mom’s bra and panties in public.
I don’t either. But you do it in front of minors you deserve to have your tucked back sack cut off. It’s the whole removal of masculinity in this country that’s scary. Bunch of chick making dudes in here.

I don’t either. But you do it in front of minors you deserve to have your tucked back sack cut off. It’s the whole removal of masculinity in this country that’s scary. Bunch of chick making dudes in here.

People that use phrases like "chick making dudes" tend to be overcompensating for repressed proclivities at the end of the day.

Every sentence you typed directly contradicts the one before it. If that was on purpose, well done.

I think this bill goes too far. All they had to do was essentially copy paste that law passed in Florida and I think most people would have supported it.

I swear I remember when the GOP was against the government controlling too much. I mean, this is just dictating how people dress, right?

Kind of like laws that women have to cover their faces and dress in a specific way. Soon, Tennessee will dictate hair cut styles.

I swear I remember when the GOP was against the government controlling too much. I mean, this is just dictating how people dress, right?

Kind of like laws that women have to cover their faces and dress in a specific way. Soon, Tennessee will dictate hair cut styles.
Maybe we just got tired of playing defense all the time. We know that a lot of this stuff will fail Constitutional tests. But the strategic value is that it drives the left bonkers and compels them to insanely defend the indefensible. It lets the general public see what they are really all about. Heck, DeSantis had them so riled up, liberals are actually making a HERO spokesperson out of a murderer just executed in Florida because he badmouthed Ron. You can’t BUY political ads that effective if you are on our side. 😀

Maybe we just got tired of playing defense all the time. We know that a lot of this stuff will fail Constitutional tests. But the strategic value is that it drives the left bonkers and compels them to insanely defend the indefensible. It lets the general public see what they are really all about. Heck, DeSantis had them so riled up, liberals are actually making a HERO spokesperson out of a murderer just executed in Florida because he badmouthed Ron. You can’t BUY political ads that effective if you are on our side. 😀

Party before country. Typical.

Of all the issues we have and need to deal with....this is the kind of stupid **** they waste their time on. Pitiful.

Mask mandates say hello Dixiecrat. Just mandating how people live their lives, right?

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back