So now something as innocent as owning a dog is racist

He must have really struggled with writing about how terrible White people are while using the English language, a computer, electricity, and everything else in his life.
Anyone of the wrong type using any of that is appropriating culture. Tsk tsk tsk...

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Anyone of the wrong type using any of that is appropriating culture. Tsk tsk tsk...
His little web page has to be fake...something I would have believed pre 2016, but after seeing how democrats have collectively lost their minds over the past few years even going as far to normalize pedophilia, I bet the site is 100% genuine.

His little web page has to be fake...something I would have believed pre 2016, but after seeing how democrats have collectively lost their minds over the past few years even going as far to normalize pedophilia, I bet the site is 100% genuine.
I've got a million headlines that are definitely not fake that are just as stupid.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Did you see the article how seahorses are leading the way in transgender rights lol

I'm not convinced it's real. I wonder how that Oxford (only expert linked) archaeologist feels about his work being butchered for a woke narrative.

In that satirical fairy tale of historical revisionism, the author seems to all but say We Have Always Been At War With Eastasia , an Orwellian 1984 parody within the satire if you will....
If you believe this site is real you're part of the problem too
I would agree with you fully except it seems as if 80% of the effort put into that website is to redirect and get you to join a Discord server. I skimmed some comments and a few comments were critiquing the Discord server being full of SJW loons. A few comments said they were quickly kicked off the Discord server for questioning the narrative.

You know of any directories to check against to see if United Wildlife is really a non profit charity organization like the web page claims?

Likely a right-winger satirizing liberals

You know how/why that Twitter post is linking, or stating that the article appears to be linked to the Texas Vanguard?

As I previously mentioned, too much effort on that stupid web site directing people to Discord.

I can see how people can be fooled..... there is a whole lot of stupid out there these days

Shows a real hole in our educational system.

There's so many problems with this, I don't know where to start.

He talks of dogs being domesticated in "Eurasia" (not Africa). So how does he know the race of these people 12,500 yrs ago? Why should people born 12,500 years later have any accountability to what cavemen did? I also don't see how white people have claimed anything as their own. If I go out and get a golden retriever puppy, I'm doing it 'cause I want a cute and cuddly companion. Race is nowhere in my mind.

This guy has such issues with white guilt that I'd venture to say it's pathologic.

I wish I could say I made this up. I mean the words “stupid” and “dumb” just doesn’t suffice here. What in the hell has happened to people???

Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist - United Wildlife

BOT, I know I've run over roadkill with more intellectual value than you, but maybe you should look over the rest of that website before taking any of it with a grain of salt.

Seriously, how many times have you been Nigerian Prince'd?

Shows a real hole in our educational system.

There's so many problems with this, I don't know where to start.

He talks of dogs being domesticated in "Eurasia" (not Africa). So how does he know the race of these people 12,500 yrs ago? Why should people born 12,500 years later have any accountability to what cavemen did? I also don't see how white people have claimed anything as their own. If I go out and get a golden retriever puppy, I'm doing it 'cause I want a cute and cuddly companion. Race is nowhere in my mind.

This guy has such issues with white guilt that I'd venture to say it's pathologic.

Like most things on the internet, you should probably start with the assumption that it was made up by a troll.

VN Store

Back