So if you could fire Holly, who would take her place?

Donnie Tyndall. No need to recruit, brand sells itself 😏 Dude was weird, but he knows Xs and Os.

Reactions: 1 person
Not that I’m saying she’s the answer, but she has been able to coach up her 2 and 3 star players to beat our poorly coached 5 star all-Americans.

Wouldn’t that just be indicative of our coach and how inept she is? That’s like saying Kristy Curry would be a good coach, because she’s beaten UT 3 of the last 4 times.

Wouldn’t that just be indicative of our coach and how inept she is? That’s like saying Kristy Curry would be a good coach, because she’s beaten UT 3 of the last 4 times.

Fire her first,then think about who to replace her with. Any Goat or Cat will coach better than her, so thinking bout who will be better doesn't make sense.

We also need some Assistants that can make players better. Whomever is working with the guards has not done the job this season.

Bring me Jeff Walz! I've seen enough, he can flat out coach. Best get him soon before he wins a title at Louisville. And he WILL win a title there if he stays....

Reactions: 2 people
They better not!

Wonder Women...LADY VOLS No Men allowed!!!!

I think you have at least 7 of the top 10 most dumbest posts on VN. Congrats are in order and I'm sure you'll be working on those other 3 slots. Oh and I'll go ahead and post your reply for you .... wuteva. :crazy: I back Pat and roll with Holly.

Reactions: 4 people
Bring me Jeff Walz! I've seen enough, he can flat out coach. Best get him soon before he wins a title at Louisville. And he WILL win a title there if he stays....

He is the best that I have seen mentioned.... put out feelers to see if he would be interested

Reactions: 3 people

Yep after Geno retires.

If I had to have any coach during the Geno era, give me a coach that’s actually beat him....Muffet or Vic.

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't read any comments in this thread because I refuse to entertain the notion that this topic is even remotely possible to happen because I have more sense than that)

When it really comes down to it, you think a successful coach at their respective school will want to leave the success they've built to come and coach where:

1) They will ALWAYS, of every second of every day, be compared to CPS? That they really want to' try' to follow a LEGEND and live up to their prestige?

2) Deal with unrealistic fans that pretend to know ALL the dynamics of leading a premier basketball program?

3) Work for less than 600,000?

You people drive me more insane than a lady vol turnover. Buckle up, we are in for some rough patches. If you don't want any part of it then stop following the program. Otherwise face the facts and accept the truth. Is it ever going to be ideal? Probably not, can you daydream about what ifs? Please do. But please stop pretending that Holly leaving is going to open the door for Jesus to return back to Earth.

Reactions: 3 people
Yep after Geno retires.

If I had to have any coach during the Geno era, give me a coach that’s actually beat him....Muffet or Vic.

Guess you didn't watch the ACC final yesterday.

I don't know if Walz could be persuaded to come here, but I think that scenario is far more realistic than your names. Not to mention Walz is much younger and a better long-term fit....

Guess you didn't watch the ACC final yesterday.

I don't know if Walz could be persuaded to come here, but I think that scenario is far more realistic than your names. Not to mention Walz is much younger and a better long-term fit....

I did watch it, doesn’t change my opinion, he beat a depleted ND team, go Walz. :-/

VN Store

Back