So I am looking over my NCAA Bracket

Part of me wants to say it's a season that doesn't really count (regardless of whether UK was good or not i felt this way coming into it) but at the same time i wouldn't mind seeing a team finally go undefeated. Even in a weird year its still a huge accomplishment. Gonzaga has the team to do it if anyone could. Much better than than the Wichita state team that was a 1 seed before.
Why shouldn't it count, though?

Why shouldn't it count, though?

Maybe "doesn't count" is a bad way to put it...just a lot of factors that make it tough to analyze fairly. Teams were constantly pausing and rescheduling games. Home crowd and road games weren't a factor. Some teams got a late start to the year and some teams got less practice before the year to figure stuff out. Some teams played almost 30 games some teams way less.

I can't take anything away from the teams that adapted and succeeded but at the same time i'm hesitant to critique the teams that had bad years.

Felt the same way during the football season. Very difficult to judge the year.

Bama, Arkansas, LSU, UT, and possibly Florida all have rosters capable of deep tourney runs. Odds are one of the 5 will win 3 or more games IMO
I think it's possible Florida is one and done after their game with Virginia Tech:cool::D

My Final Four consists of

Baylor
Iowa
Michigan
Houston

I have Tennessee losing in the Elite 8 to Houston.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I like the matchups for UT's first two opponents.

No big cornbread fed bruisers to go against.

Small lineups for all teams gives us an advantage.

Put Pons, James, Johnson on Cunningham and we can take them out.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I've got TN winning game one but losing game two. When is the last time they won two games in a row?

Edit...I guess they did have a 2 game streak vs Florida and then Florida again before they collapsed against Bama.

I’ve got Bama, Gonzaga, Illinois, and Baylor but I may have to switch bama out for Florida state bc it would be so hard watching bama make the final four

Reactions: Border Vol
I like the matchups for UT's first two opponents.

No big cornbread fed bruisers to go against.

Small lineups for all teams gives us an advantage.

Put Pons, James, Johnson on Cunningham and we can take them out.
I think TN fans are overlooking Oregon St. That bunch is hot and rolling. TN will need to bring their A game on Friday.

Reactions: Tnphil
have arkansas reaching elite 8, had bama reaching iFinal 4 before going with Texas in onlty bracket that I submitted last night. Have LSU, Fla, Mizzou going out immediately w/ Vols losing to Illlini.

hope to make entrie on VN n or epsn if time allows

As of right now (I will probably adjust again before the tournament starts)
Gonzaga, Michigan, Baylor, Houston is my FF. Houston is my champ.
Colgate makes the S16.
BYU makes the EE.
Syracuse makes a surprise run.
Oregon and USC play in the S16
Liberty beats Ok St
TN bows out to Illinois.

VN Store

Back