So game is on sec plus? How to watch the game

LivinginthePast

Robert Neyland Won more Nattys than rewarded. Why?
Obviously with spectrum issues I don’t have this. Don’t have espn plus. But did activate a 21 day free trial of you tube tv. It has been amazing. But I can’t find sec plus on it and do not think you tube tv has it. Maybe I’m wrong. Is there any way to easily access this channel since spectrum is down lol? I just want to watch the vols of course.

ESPN + is $9.95 /mo. and you can not only watch this game but you can watch ALL of the men's and women's basketball, baseball and softball games. I watch some Vol and Lady Vol sports pretty much all year except for some summer months. I believe they also carry volleyball, soccer and other sports but not sure since I don't really follow them.

ESPN + is $9.95 /mo. and you can not only watch this game but you can watch ALL of the men's and women's basketball, baseball and softball games. I watch some Vol and Lady Vol sports pretty much all year except for some summer months. I believe they also carry volleyball, soccer and other sports but not sure since I don't really follow them.

ESPN+ alone doesn’t give you as much as you think it does. It doesn’t give you access to regular espn channels.

Reactions: DMichel123
I watch all of my games through YouTube. Not YouTube TV but just straight out YouTube. I think I am going on my 3rd season doing this. It is generally 30 seconds to a minute behind live action. There is always the possibility of it not being on but I have had good luck so far.

Reactions: ncvol004 and 99grad
I watch all of my games through YouTube. Not YouTube TV but just straight out YouTube. I think I am going on my 3rd season doing this. It is generally 30 seconds to a minute behind live action. There is always the possibility of it not being on but I have had good luck so far.
Never done it but I've heard they are cracking down a little heavier this year on illegal streams

Reactions: DMichel123
I have no smart phone but I use YTTV on my laptop. What I do is search for ESPN+ and try to log in...when I mash on forgot password, it sends me a passcode. Then I can get in. I get a drop down list tor a provider and mash YTTV. Watched a lot of BaseVols that way

Reactions: WillisWG
I have no smart phone but I use YTTV on my laptop. What I do is search for ESPN+ and try to log in...when I mash on forgot password, it sends me a passcode. Then I can get in. I get a drop down list tor a provider and mash YTTV. Watched a lot of BaseVols that way
Just rechecked and this still works. Looking at Pawl for a split second

Reactions: WillisWG
Stream it through your smartphone. Then watch it via smart view on your compatible smart tv.

Do the live links on youtube show up a few minutes within starting game time?

Same here. They have most games and most don't get booted, altho the streamer will cut it off early or have to reboot. I don't have internet/tv except thru my phone and I go over to my dad's nearby to watch but if I can't I watch on my phone/laptop.

Anyone know how to watch the game in Atlanta area, I have ESPN+ and YouTube TV
Thanks

ESPN+ will not let me change providers. Go to change and this message pops up. Hit done and it goes back to the main settings screen. A loop.

Attachments

• IMG_1095.png
    IMG_1095.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1096.png
    IMG_1096.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 4
My father in law has Direct TV which carries SEC Network but not the alternates......so you have to download the ESPN app from your app store on your Smart Tv and log into that using your Direct Tv credentials. If you have never set those up you have to create a log in and ID. I did this all yesterday for him and had him show me he could get there 4 times. When you are on ESPN app you have to scroll all the way down past a bunch of menus until you see the channels. It is quite annoying. Hope this helps someone else.

BROADCAST INFO

Saturday's contest will be streamed online via SEC Network+ and ESPN+ as Justin Kutcher (PxP) and Dave Steckel (analyst) will have the call. Kickoff is slated for 5:02 p.m.

The game can be accessed through SEC Network+, which is complementary to SEC Network and accessible with your TV provider credentials. It can be accessed through the ESPN App on smartphones, tablets, connected streaming devices or via espn.com/watch.

The game can also be accessed via ESPN+. ESPN+ is a standalone streaming service that requires a subscription separate from your TV provider credentials. It is available to stream through the ESPN App on your connected streaming device and on ESPN.com.

VN Store

Back