so does UT fall out of the top 25... again?

Massey had them @ 22 before they lost to Georgia which I found interesting. I think they stay in the Top 25 for at least a few more weeks. Too much volatility between 20- 25. I also think even if they fall out they could and likely will play their way back in and stay between 20-25.

Does it really matter? The once mighty Lady Vols are now an afterthought to the top teams. If Fulmer doesn’t replace her after this year there is no hope to get back to the elite status in ebb.

Don't wait do it know!! Give to rest of the coaching fraternity time to think about this bunch of players, the storied program, etc. and what they could become as a coach here. It will give us and them time to talk and be ready come hiring time.

MO and KY got beat Saturday - apparently the euphoria of beating the LVs doesn't guarantee future results. And they were bad losses, too....KY at home to Ole Miss (picked last in conference). Mizzou's blonde bomber only scored 4 pts...whoa.

MO and KY got beat Saturday - apparently the euphoria of beating the LVs doesn't guarantee future results. And they were bad losses, too....KY at home to Ole Miss (picked last in conference). Mizzou's blonde bomber only scored 4 pts...whoa.

Maci Morris didn't play for UK, and Taylor Murray did not look fully recovered from the injury during the Tennessee game. Ole Miss hit big shots down the stretch.

Not surprised about Mizzou. They aren't a good team, and Cunningham is basically willing them to a winning record. She doesn't have much help on the team in scoring, defending or rebounding.

Just shows how bad these losses were for Tennessee. Also how they shouldn't overlook Ole Miss or UF when the teams meet.

Reactions: volnationnj
Maci Morris didn't play for UK, and Taylor Murray did not look fully recovered from the injury during the Tennessee game. Ole Miss hit big shots down the stretch.

Not surprised about Mizzou. They aren't a good team, and Cunningham is basically willing them to a winning record. She doesn't have much help on the team in scoring, defending or rebounding.

Just shows how bad these losses were for Tennessee. Also how they shouldn't overlook Ole Miss or UF when the teams meet.
Why should anyone care? Until they fire Holly does any of this matter? We all know they're not going anywhere that matters. We know Fulmer is not going to fire her--takes eyes open; loyalty only goes so far and we're waaaayyy past that.

Reactions: alaVOL
Hi, Darth. Long time no see.

We’re going to the ATM game.😖😖 Good thoughts would be appreciated.

Hey stranger. You have my respect as a true fan making that trip. It will be interesting to see where the Lady Vols are as a team at that point toward the end of the regular season...

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back