So does OT now become our biggest portal need?

Has anybody with access really taken the position that none of our young bucks on the roster can be ready by the fall? Are we really in certifiable panic mode? Is getting a portal addition a must or a plus? Mincey has created a slot in our 83, that is a fact. Beyond that???

they are looking at Lampley as the LG. Karic can't be depended on. Would be nice to upgrade that spot.

Not yet. It’s still ongoing for now. It may be shot down later on, but hearing Cooper is still after him to come.
Dude already said he’s going nowhere. He hasn’t entered the portal unless I’ve missed it. It’s Tate Ratledge not Rutledge. Of course there could be a Rutledge guy in the portal who also has family that went to Tennessee. Sorry to piss on the parade guys, I would love to have him here but it’s not happening unless something drastically changes.

Have been reading that Mincey wanted too much $$.

Doubt we have a replacement on the roster . Hoping we can get a good transfer. The
question is whether or not we will pay the price.

Has anybody with access really taken the position that none of our young bucks on the roster can be ready by the fall? Are we really in certifiable panic mode? Is getting a portal addition a must or a plus? Mincey has created a slot in our 83, that is a fact. Beyond that???
Id say VQ is saying they better be ready.

Beyond that I dont really listen to anyone else.

Def not time to panic.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Tate Ratledge is not coming to UT. Another year at UGA or pro, thats his options at the moment. His sister is at UT and he trolled her a couple weeks ago with a post of a photo of him in Neyland. Not happening with him

Without a doubt. Mays and Campbell are more important than Mincey. He's replaceable but it does hurt losing a solid OL whose played a lot of snaps in the system the last couple if years. Maybe he's just testing the waters and eventually comes back.
He gone! Coach Heupel won't play this game of change your dance partner once you get there. Dance with the one who brung ya! Don't forget he just told us I'm returning and now...
Get the point of being wishy washy?

We are reaching out to the LSU five star offensive lineman. Rutledge also from Georgia seems to be interested. He has relatives that attend UT that he is close to. I say let’s pick both of them up. 😱
Thought I read the lsu kid is off the table now but I’ve been wrong before

We are reaching out to the LSU five star offensive lineman. Rutledge also from Georgia seems to be interested. He has relatives that attend UT that he is close to. I say let’s pick both of them up. 😱
Wasn’t Rutledge kind of interested in us a couple years back?

Staff reaction to each and every guy exiting via the portal will be the only valid path to an answer. Managing to the 83 number is what it is. Until we have reason to believe that the staff does not have a greater than or equal too solution, already on the roster or by addition, negative speculation by a fan is a negative with NO VALUE ADD. Got to have a hole to fill a hole. Spring practice can POSSIBLY supply some answers, portal offers others. If we have a MAJOR hole the May portal could still be in play, especially with the networking among the players with some upwardly mobile talent seeing opportunity at a high profile program. Lamenting now is just plain weak.

Logic and reason are not welcomed by many here, my friend. Watch your step.

Low key mincy wasn’t that good anyways. Had some fun plays and talked trash
I watched him get beat a lot

Reactions: FBtime
Lang, Bussell, Reddick, Umarov, LJIII. Hoping Elarbee can get these guys developed if we're going to strike out in the portal. Maybe one of our incoming freshman OLs is a quick study.

Thought I read the lsu kid is off the table now but I’ve been wrong before
I mean we’re still working here on our side. On the LSU side they think he’s already Ole Miss bound. Pounds is the other high profile guy we’re after right now. Supposedly visiting. We’ll see. Reed-Adams is another one from Kansas we’re looking at. I think they will add another OT and OG and probably McMurray at DB is likely now.

Reactions: Swiftybaby

VN Store

Back