So beautiful watching AF run that Veer Option!

AF lineman was called for a chop block once that I saw. Leach teams not exactly defensive minded, SO Cougar offense only had the ball for 15 minutes in the game.

I'm biased toward the Cougs (wife's an alum) but I think the lack of calls on the chop blocks had a lot to do with their dominating time eating drives. A few 15 yarders mixed in are hard for an option team to overcome. But the Cougs do struggle bad on defense. Have since Grinch (former DC) left or OSU. Regardless AF played a fine disciplined game.

AF lineman was called for a chop block once that I saw. Leach teams not exactly defensive minded, SO Cougar offense only had the ball for 15 minutes in the game.
I don't know if you can blame Leach and here is why. Kentucky ran a form of the Vear against us and had about the same time of Possession are Defensive coach found a way to win. So **** my bad I guess you can blame Leach.

Reactions: feathersax
Nebraska 1995.
Greatest college football team all time.
Hung 62 on the Gators.
No doubt about that!...Tommy Frazier was a force!...I was lucky enough to see him play in high school...I lived 2 blocks away from Manatee high school and used to go to the games now and then when I lived there...Good football in that area.

VN Store

Back