So about this weather for the OW game.....

I'm going. Ill say again, I liked watching the drills with Hutch (mostly circle of life). Who cares about the score wacky or not. and 2 I wish CJP would be "hokey" and let us on the field to meet players. I really enjoyed that aspect.

As far as the weather, the year we got told to leave at halftime (2017 maybe) the season was a disaster.

I'm excited to see my dad and be with my fellow vols regardless.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Really? They seem to be pretty much on it these days. EVEN predicting "Rain Of Biblical Proportions " 3 days before two of the last three hurricanes hit Houston & the Carolinas. How they knew those storms were going to just sit still is rather Uncanny; to say the least. Did you know our Government (and others also) have been experimenting with weather control for decades? Looking like they are making progress.
I can't speak for anywhere except where I live, but you can just about put money on our weather being wrong 6 days out of the week. Heck, they'll give a forecast in the morning, then explain that evening why they were wrong. They cancelled school here like 3 different days this winter because"it's gonna snow", and never got a single flake. We had "devastating storms" coming last week, and it didn't even rain, same forecast for Sunday actually. I'm not saying they never get it right, but more than that they're wrong.

Well the ball will be wet so that will cause inaccurate passing, dropped balls etc.

VN Store

Back