So about this weather for the OW game.....

8A715294-F785-4473-8203-113E18FCF201.png
Looks like it might not be raining during the game.

It should rain in the morning, then the afternoon should be fairly clear, with it raining later in the night? We will see.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Uggggghhhh...........the one time its not at 2 pm'ish gametime...........guess I'll have to have 2 tv's going so I can watch the preds game at 6 too. GO VOLS & PREDS!!!!

Fun fact: It's impossible to accurately predict weather 48hrs out. So this will likely change

Really? They seem to be pretty much on it these days. EVEN predicting "Rain Of Biblical Proportions " 3 days before two of the last three hurricanes hit Houston & the Carolinas. How they knew those storms were going to just sit still is rather Uncanny; to say the least. Did you know our Government (and others also) have been experimenting with weather control for decades? Looking like they are making progress.

WESLEY?? LOL. I remember the days when every storm wasn't named; only Hurricanes. I'm not to keen on getting to know these "Events" that cozily. Geeze.

It's media-hype in every aspect of our lives - political ("Trump / Russia"), sports (off field/court player conduct / any game with meaning), social events (weather) & entertainment (primarily movies). Anything and everything to boost ratings.

I took off work today for a daddy daughter donut day and took off tomorrow so my wife and I can drive up a day early from west TN. Looks like it will be raining on the drive up, as well as on the way home Sunday. I just hope it holds off during the game and doesn’t lightning anywhere close to the stadium.

I took off work today for a daddy daughter donut day and took off tomorrow so my wife and I can drive up a day early from west TN. Looks like it will be raining on the drive up, as well as on the way home Sunday. I just hope it holds off during the game and doesn’t lightning anywhere close to the stadium.

A whole day of eating donuts?

oh well maybe they can just go back to the carnival games like Butch Jones did for the OW game nobody will get injured that way

Good news for the Vol faithful! I will be there... it will make the 4th time that I have attended an Orange and White game. I also went in '97, '01 and '04 and Tennessee went on to win the SEC East each of those following seasons. I think I am the charm.
If you don’t show up then everything will be your fault! Don’t let me down ok? Lol

Weather, I know not. But here's what Jeremy says about the format of the O&W game.

The days of hokey Orange & White Games with gimmicky scoring methods ended the day Jeremy Pruitt took over on Rocky Top. When asked about the format of Tennessee upcoming spring game on Tuesday, Pruitt simply stated, “We’ll play a game.”

As for the players, Pruitt announced on Tuesday that the Vols will break into two units for the Orange & White Game: the first-team offense with the second-team defense against the second-team offense with the first-team defense. Each side will get around 65-70 plays, according to Pruitt.

“The game will feature a running clock until the last four minutes of each half and then it goes into a two-minute situation,” Pruitt added. “We are really trying to get — if you play that way, you are probably going to get 50 snaps with each group but I hope we can play faster so we can get more snaps, somewhere between 65-70 range.”

When asked which unit or players he will specifically be focused on during the game, Pruitt didn’t offer up much insight on any individuals.

“I’d say, everybody,” Pruitt answered. “We aren’t good enough to take any days off.”

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...SxvraDANBxsEQ4NPQgrs5gwST0yBWVj3UuoTgeoHkR1jE

VN Store

Back