So, about that OC position.... (Merged)

3c76b1040028ba9de01ef64a3240fc0a--new-quotes-good-quotes.jpg

Modern science disagrees

Like FSU did? ESD changes December announcements a bit now
Yeah, but FSU got the last OC candidate apparently. What other OC is out there who would “wait” for an announcement? Any OC in top bowl games are probably not coming.

I don't know why he hasn't named him yet.

Some here on VN are just howler monkeys. Some are just skeptical of Pruitt because he's a Bammer, never been a HC, not Mullen or Leach or pretty much anyone else or all the above.
He was a HC.. for an entire year. I'm not sure why we are still talking about Pruitt like we have nothing to go on.

This process has been 100% pure entertainment. I have a feeling I'm going to get bored after we do hire an OC. This media&fan fiasco has basically taken the place of our bowl season. LOL.

Mike Leonard Franklin College HC

impressive........
Bored and seeing what sticks to the wall.:confused:

There used to be a coaching convention in January when most of the hires and transfers took place. Do not know if this is still the case or not, but I believe that is when a decision will be made. I think they probably got turned down on all their first round candidates and decided to pause to see who is available in January. Only thing that makes sense.

Not sure about Sark but after what happened with UT and Schiano I am sure that ESPN with do several hit pieces on Sark if he comes to UT. Same thing would have happened with Freeze, Cooter, or Briles. It will not be about giving someone a second chance, but what a vile program we have.

VN Store

Back