Snow lover or hater?

Snow lover or hater?

• Total voters
After living in the north for 4 years and now having to see how southerners react to snow, it's annoying.

I love it because we rarely see it and I have a very flexible job. The media-driven bread & milk thing is annoying, but so are many other media-driven "traditions".

Having lived in North Dakota for over 3 years, I can say that I hope I never see snow again in my life once I leave this place. IMO, anybody that says they love snow should come spend a winter up here. I believe their opinion would change.

Reactions: 1 person
Having lived in North Dakota for over 3 years, I can say that I hope I never see snow again in my life once I leave this place. IMO, anybody that says they love snow should come spend a winter up here. I believe their opinion would change.

Why would you want me to change my opinion?

Indifferent. I like it unless I have to sleep in it.

I loved it as a child and all the way through college. Then, I spent two years in Northeast Ohio for my first job out of school. I've hated it ever since.

After living in the mountains of Colorado for 18 years, I am so sick of the snow and cold. Looking forward to moving back to Memphis, the greatest city in the world.

Forgot the just kidding part...

Nah man im serious. Memphis is awesome. I don't get how so many people talk bad about the greatest city in the world man or. The day that my family moved to Colorado i was 6 and there hasn't been a day that's gone by that I didn't think about going back to Tennessee

VN Store

Back