Sneak Peek of Neyland Renovations at Night

Please do the south end zone EXACTLY like the north with new jumbotron and covered seatbacks!!’

And how many times do you think they ACTUALLY had 107k in that stadium? We talk like it was an every week thing when in reality you could MAYBE count on two hands the number of times Neyland had that many bodies squeezed into it.
wut

Not been to many SEC game eh? Even when Tennesse sucks they sell out most SEC games.

Reactions: VolGirl05
It was actually louder when it was smaller, not even close! There were at least three games in 1990 that made my ears ring!!! I’d rather have 92,000 loud fans than 107 that sit on their freaking hands and complain about standing up!
It was actually louder when it was smaller, not even close! There were at least three games in 1990 that made my ears ring!!! I’d rather have 92,000 loud fans than 107 that sit on their freaking hands and complain about standing up!
2nd Half 1990 Florida game one of the loudest I ever heard at Neyland

We’d lose 5k seats doing this lol

And? It would also immediately update it to current demands and modernize it.

It would instantly make sitting in the south end upper deck more in demand than the overflow area it is now.

1. New Jumbotron looks amazing.
2. Really disappointed the new VOLS letters do not light up at night....

Reactions: oz615
And? It would also immediately update it to current demands and modernize it.

It would instantly make sitting in the south end upper deck more in demand than the overflow area it is now.
South end zone is my favorite place to sit because of this. Can we not leave one part of the stadium how it’s always been? I guess we could go down to 60k fans and put in seat backs around the whole stadium to modernize it and increase demand. Or God forbid we actually win some games to make the seats “in demand”.

Reactions: lukeneyland

VN Store

Back