Smokey Grays in Baton Rouge?

Like I said before, I am very surprised at this news, because retailers have still not received the gear, other than replica jerseys. I know at least one major retailer of Tennessee apparel was told they as recently as last week that they would absolutely not wear the uniforms until the supporting retail product was in store.
Baseball Vols gear sold out so fast every time it was in stock, I dont think retailers will have to worry about sales on Vols gear for these either

Baseball Vols gear sold out so fast every time it was in stock, I dont think retailers will have to worry about sales on Vols gear for these either

Baseball gear was being ordered and delivered 240 pieces at a time and, with the exception of about 3,000 jerseys, was exclusively t-shirts and sweatshirts. Here, we're talking tens of thousands of pieces of polos, jackets and t-shirts that are stuck in the supply chain. That's a lot more significant, particularly when it's all only scheduled to be worn on-field once.

Like I said before, I am very surprised at this news, because retailers have still not received the gear, other than replica jerseys. I know at least one major retailer of Tennessee apparel was told they as recently as last week that they would absolutely not wear the uniforms until the supporting retail product was in store.
So any chance for Dark Modes for Kentucky?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I have no doubt that some work is being done, most of the names would have been done by Ripon or Powers Athletic before they were shipped, but they probably had to do some names locally for walk-ons, etc. It’s definitely possible that is what he was told by whoever got them set up, but the availability of the uniform to be worn on-field is still partially dictated by Nike. If the retail component isn’t ready to go, then they won’t be released to be worn.

I’ll concede that anything is possible, but the Smokey Gret is only supposed to be worn once this year and I’d be absolutely stunned if that one time comes on the road in a noon game.
Surprise!

VN Store

Back