Smart takes shot at Pruitt

They were teasing. But there was iron underneath the padding.

Pruitt said: he cheats at golf.
Smart said: he sucks at golf.

The difference in the two accusations is this: a person who cheats at anything, might cheat at everything. But a person who sucks at golf, just sucks at golf.

Pruitt won that exchange. Go Vols.

And I'd add, a person that cheats at golf would have no trouble lying about someone else's golf ability

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Bingo, I think they are just having fun but if you equate to football: Pruitt saying Smart cheats. Smart saying I don’t need to cheat to beat you by 25. After 2 games, avg margin of victory around 25 pts. They are just ribbing each other much like old Spurrier days, but I think they were talking football.
Yes they were absolutely talking football.

Let not make anything out of this. In fact, it's kinda funny.

I'm more pissed he's had a hand in Mays' denial. Lets find out more about that!

Tend to agree. Folks that cheat at golf will cheat at everything.
I've found that cheating to one golfer isn't cheating to another. Now if we all played by the R&A and PGA rules of golf the game would look a lot different than it does to most people. While my group "plays it down" and "penalty strokes" it when necessary there comes a time to be more concerned about the foursome behind you (especially when said golfer is already double digits over par) than say making sure your drop in on the exact line where the ball crossed the hazard. Maybe CKS and CJP have different convictions on the rules of golf. Either way they are just having fun with it and nothing more!

I've found that cheating to one golfer isn't cheating to another. Now if we all played by the R&A and PGA rules of golf the game would look a lot different than it does to most people. While my group "plays it down" and "penalty strokes" it when necessary there comes a time to be more concerned about the foursome behind you (especially when said golfer is already double digits over par) than say making sure your drop in on the exact line where the ball crossed the hazard. Maybe CKS and CJP have different convictions on the rules of golf. Either way they are just having fun with it and nothing more!
I agree, they are just having fun. I personally think for us average Joe's golf and fishing are fun ways to get fresh air and sunshine while spending time with your Buddies. When you start gambling and cheating you just took a good friendly pastime and showed the real person you are inside. I laugh at my bad shots, which means I laugh alot. These guys are just having fun and getting away from their day jobs. Folks who lie and cheat tend to lie and cheat, by the way, you outta see the trout I caught last Wednesday.

Reactions: tennrich1
So how Smart is Kirby? He keeps a racist QB named Jake who the fans despised and shoves out one of the best recruits in Georgia Justin Fields. One has to question why? Is ole Kirby stupid or racist? I hear there are real serious issues going on the puppy dogs team and its not looking good for the short fat man....

Also, Kirby obviously has the same philosophy about golf that he does recruiting.
B4C5C265-E2BD-4C62-BE0E-CC9FF8F48151.gif

VN Store

Back