Slipping and A-Sliding

Overthrow Joe and Action Jackson better be ready to step in if Hooker gets hooked with an injury!

Slippin’ and a-slidin’, peepin' and a-hidin'
Been told a long time ago
Slippin’ and a-slidin’, peepin' and a-hidin'

Captain Hook is being asked to Little Richard himself for his health's sake.
Source: Tennessee football hopes quarterback Hendon Hooker can learn to slide
He needs to . He took a shot last season against Western Blind Sisters of the Poor that he had no business taking. He’s too valuable to be careless and take unnecessary big hits. He needs to watch tape of Dobbs. Dobbs had a ridiculous ability of being able to avoid the big hit.

He needs to . He took a shot last season against Western Blind Sisters of the Poor that he had no business taking. He’s too valuable to be careless and take unnecessary big hits. He needs to watch tape of Dobbs. Dobbs had a ridiculous ability of being able to avoid the big hit.

He might be one of those QBs with an "ain't scared uf nuthin" attitude. I believe Georgia had one, might have been Jake Fromm or another one, I don't fully recall. Seemed he liked hitting and being hit. But I agree, a sensible QB understands his value to the team and doesn't foolishly put himself at risk.

He might be one of those QBs with an "ain't scared uf nuthin" attitude. I believe Georgia had one, might have been Jake Fromm or another one, I don't fully recall. Seemed he liked hitting and being hit. But I agree, a sensible QB understands his value to the team and doesn't foolishly put himself at risk.
While I’m certainly a bigger fan of that sort of attitude than I am of a guy who shies away from contact, your guy Captain Hook needs to realize that the drop off behind him is pretty steep. In fact, the guy behind him seems to have an attitude towards contact that is 180 from his.

His flaw is fumbles

Yours would be too if you got steamrolled by SEC DL-men as often as he did. Look, my real point is people who hunt for and jump on EVERY opportunity to denigrate the man. This attitude is relentless, and says more about the lack of character about such fans, as JG, far saw I know, never has said a disparaging word about UT or its fanbase. He's gone, let him stay gone, no need to tar and feather him, then drag him behind a running horse across rocky ground. He's gone.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

VN Store

Back