Skyy Clark decomitts from UK

Do the Vols have a chance here?

Tennessee was not listed in his top 5 by 24/7 before he committed to UK. Auburn was and I believe the rest were not SEC schools. The only way we get him is if he just wants to play where his family is only a 2.5 hour drive away.

I was gonna say I don’t know how big of a factory we were, or will be. If I remember correctly he committed early to UK in the process. Or it was a forgone conclusion at the time. But is a Nashville kid, so you never know the pull for playing for instate school.

Who knows stack may sell him on being what Pippen Jr has been.. that type of role / production.

Penny might have some sneaky shady selling method to pull him there.

Maybe CRB gets involved with Chandler being 1&done could come in and continue competition between ZZ / Scovi / Edwards

I doubt we get involved. But can never have enough talented players especially guards.

I was gonna say I don’t know how big of a factory we were, or will be. If I remember correctly he committed early to UK in the process. Or it was a forgone conclusion at the time. But is a Nashville kid, so you never know the pull for playing for instate school.

Who knows stack may sell him on being what Pippen Jr has been.. that type of role / production.

Penny might have some sneaky shady selling method to pull him there.

Maybe CRB gets involved with Chandler being 1&done could come in and continue competition between ZZ / Scovi / Edwards

I doubt we get involved. But can never have enough talented players especially guards.

He's a California kid. He played half a season in Nashville because of Covid. Now he's at IMG in Florida. Kid has zero pull to the state.

I was just looking at the Rivals list. Kentucky, Arkansas and LSU has two 5 stars. Alabama is close. I don't understand how chubbsy ubsy keeps doing it. Our recruiting this year looks surprisingly weak compared to the competition though we don't lose much.

Reactions: overseasorange2
I was just looking at the Rivals list. Kentucky, Arkansas and LSU has two 5 stars. Alabama is close. I don't understand how chubbsy ubsy keeps doing it. Our recruiting this year looks surprisingly weak compared to the competition though we don't lose much.
Scholarship spots i would assume be a big reason.

That’s because you just now started following Tennessee recruiting so instead of assuming the staff knows what they are doing you questioned them without knowing the facts of not having available scholarships to give in order to get more recruits until now…looks like you are fitting right in on the basketball forum

Scholarship spots i would assume be a big reason.
It’s basically the only reason. This isn’t football where you’re pretty much taking the same number of kids every year. In basketball, you might take 6 kids one year and only 2 the next. Kentucky is only 24th in the country this year, but it’s because they only have 2 guys (both are 5 stars).

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back