Skydiver dies in Tennessee high school football pregame jump

WillisWG

I don't like radicals left or right!

JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. (AP) — A skydiver has died after his hard landing from a pregame jump at a Tennessee high school football stadium on Friday, officials said.
In a statement, Washington County Schools Superintendent Jerry Boyd said the diver jumped at the David Crockett High School football stadium in the northeastern Tennessee town of Jonesborough. David Crockett was facing Daniel Boone High School from nearby Gray.

I am sorry to hear about the skydiver losing his life attempting to pump up the fans at the game.

On a funny note, Davy Crocket vs Daniel Boone sounds like a knife fight instead of a football game.
Really? The post is about someone who died and you somehow make it a joke---you need help bud

Reactions: chvolman

JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. (AP) — A skydiver has died after his hard landing from a pregame jump at a Tennessee high school football stadium on Friday, officials said.
In a statement, Washington County Schools Superintendent Jerry Boyd said the diver jumped at the David Crockett High School football stadium in the northeastern Tennessee town of Jonesborough. David Crockett was facing Daniel Boone High School from nearby Gray.
He graduated from Elizabethton HS in 1985. He was in my class. I played football with him. He loved sky diving.
God speed Richard Sheffield.

VN Store

Back