Single game tickets

Last year it was early/mid June. You could only get Bama tix with a 3-game mini plan at about $200 per. I don't know how well the mini plan sold but they may try the same thing with UGA game.

Also, they are trying the Vol pass for football this year. Kind of like a season ticket except you don't get the same seat every game. Might not be a bad deal for people who don't mind being up high or in a corner.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Last year it was early/mid June. You could only get Bama tix with a 3-game mini plan at about $200 per. I don't know how well the mini plan sold but they may try the same thing with UGA game.
Take it for what it's worth but I called the UT Ticket office about the Vol Pass and they told me there weren't offering mini packs this year.

Also, they are trying the Vol pass for football this year. Kind of like a season ticket except you don't get the same seat every game. Might not be a bad deal for people who don't mind being up high or in a corner.

Rumor has it the “different seat every game” idea went over poorly. Now you can get individual game tickets for $25 for many home games.

It’s better this way. During this rebuild tickets should be cheap so the common fan can pack the stadium. As we improve over the years they can raise prices at a realistic rate hopefully.

Reactions: Mccage and 08Vol
Rumor has it the “different seat every game” idea went over poorly. Now you can get individual game tickets for $25 for many home games.

It’s better this way. During this rebuild tickets should be cheap so the common fan can pack the stadium. As we improve over the years they can raise prices at a realistic rate hopefully.
Yes they're having a hard time selling season tickets I am hearing. I think UT has around 72,000 seats as a goal sold for season ticket holders, and as of Monday theyre nowhere near that goal. Not sure the exact number sold but seeing all these ads like this for 25$ single games and VolPass, my guess is somewhere around 55,000 to 60,000 sold. Could be way off, but I don't think so knowing some of what, and who i know.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Yes they're having a hard time selling season tickets I am hearing. I think UT has around 72,000 seats as a goal sold for season ticket holders, and as of Monday theyre nowhere near that goal. Not sure the exact number sold but seeing all these ads like this for 25$ single games and VolPass, my guess is somewhere around 55,000 to 60,000 sold. Could be way off, but I don't think so knowing some of what, and who i know.

Unfortunately they’ve depleted most of their equity with the fans. Sure, TV deals have changed attendance everywhere but it’s still the only show in Knoxville and that’s still not enough due to all the abysmal seasons we’ve had.

Keep them cheap for a few years while we climb out. Then they can inflate the prices again.

Reactions: 08Vol

The only home games covered under the $25 sale are Georgia State, BYU, UAB, Chattanooga, and Vandy.

Out of curiousity, I wanted to see what was open in my section.... that's allot of seats.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    469.6 KB · Views: 33
My ticket relocation time is Friday about noon and have sideline seats in $500 donor section. May try to move from seats 3,4 to 1-2. There is not divider in sections so seats next to me are $1250 donor. Losing the charitable tax deduction and poor SEC record has hurt season ticket sales IMO.

My ticket relocation time is Friday about noon and have sideline seats in $500 donor section. May try to move from seats 3,4 to 1-2. There is not divider in sections so seats next to me are $1250 donor. Losing the charitable tax deduction and poor SEC record has hurt season ticket sales IMO.

Tax deduction being from is Hugh

The only home games covered under the $25 sale are Georgia State, BYU, UAB, Chattanooga, and Vandy.

And not all of those were $25. (The ad says "STARTING at $25." The BYU tickets (if any are left under this sale) are $40. The Vandy tickets are $35. Didn't check the others.

And not all of those were $25. (The ad says "STARTING at $25." The BYU tickets (if any are left under this sale) are $40. The Vandy tickets are $35. Didn't check the others.

Oh nice. Looks like I’ll be waiting the week prior to get tickets if any this year.

Oh nice. Looks like I’ll be waiting the week prior to get tickets if any this year.

I think you'll be fine. The UT-VU game is a Thanksgiving weekend tradition at my house, regardless of whether it's played in Nashville or Knoxville. I expect to pay a lot less than $35 come November. Vandy fans (what few there are) don't like to venture over to Neyland and there'll be plenty of tickets.

Reactions: CPA and USMC-TNVOL

VN Store

Back