Single game tickets on sale Feb 1

The only reason I still keep that kroger mvp card on my key ring is because back when I was at UT you could use it to walk into baseball games.

I would have bet my house and boat this thread would have never existed.

student tix were $1 back around 2002, I think?

Reactions: VolPack22
I’ve got a pair in Section D row 12. I’ll have plenty of games available. I normally price them near General Admission cost.
If you know of certain games you won’t be attending already, I’m happy to go ahead and purchase those games from u and any future ones thereafter. I’ve got season tix to basketball, but it was a no-go when I asked about baseball, ugh. 865-599-5859

If you know of certain games you won’t be attending already, I’m happy to go ahead and purchase those games from u and any future ones thereafter. I’ve got season tix to basketball, but it was a no-go when I asked about baseball, ugh. 865-599-5859
I just sent you a text.

student tix were $1 back around 2002, I think?
I was there from 2004-07 and all sports were free to students back then. Football was the only sport you had to have a physical ticket to and I never had a problem getting tickets. All other sports were simply show or swipe your student ID.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I’m in the same boat as @THEONLYTENISEE. I know for a fact that I can’t make the Dayton series or the Friday night game of the Gonzaga series. All mid-weeks will be a no-go for me as well. Any of y’all feel free to reach out to me 256-280-1796.
I bought from you before and would like to do so again. Do you know what seats and sections you have?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The only reason I still keep that kroger mvp card on my key ring is because back when I was at UT you could use it to walk into baseball games.

I would have bet my house and boat this thread would have never existed.
For some perspective on how far we’ve come and how quickly; I had an Arkansas work colleague call me this week and ask if I could secure tickets in Fayetteville as part of being a season ticket holder because there are no tickets to be had and the secondary market is at $1000/ticket/game for that series. Fans of baseball “royalty” are scrambling to be one of the butts in the seats that weekend. Who would’ve thought 5 years ago UT-AR baseball would fetch Super Bowl prices?

Last edited:
Faculty consulting the Dugout for tickets? Must be a tough get… 😘

We get no preferential treatment, for sure. However, I have emailed CTV a couple times to congratulate him on accomplishments, most recently regarding the high number of honor roll students on the team. Each time, he’s been nice enough to send back a personalized response, and has said to let me know if there is something he can do for us. Maybe it’s time to take him up on that and ask for some tickets!

For some perspective on how far we’ve come and how quickly; I had an Arkansas work colleague call me this week and ask if I could secure tickets in Fayetteville as part of being a season ticket holder because there are no tickets to be had and the secondary market is at $1000/ticket/game for that series. Fans of baseball “royalty” are scrambling to be one of the butts in the seats that weekend. Who would’ve thought 5 years ago UT-AR baseball would fetch Super Bowl prices?
Wait, so 1,000 dollars for one ticket to one game?

I believe LSU, Arkansas, and Vandy tickets could be crazy this year. I know some normal tickets sold for $650 last year. And if the three teams are ranked top 5 it could be higher this year. Especially knowing that UT fans can't get tickets to LSU and Arkansas and Vandy fans can't get tickets to us.

I know some sold for LSU 2 years ago for $700. The super regional last year was that high also.
I went “cheap” on my Super’s last year just to guarantee I could get rid of them and to not be greedy about them. I believe I sold the whole weekend for about $450. But everywhere else on StubHub folks were asking $300+ per ticket.

VN Store

Back