Single game, mini pack, public sale of tickets

OrngeJuiceJones

Does anyone know when they'll be available to public? Are they going to sell mini packs again? And any word on the number of season tickets sold? Last time I went onto the map there were thousands of unsold lowers, wonder if there is now?

Reactions: 1 person
Currently, unsold season Tix are available only to season ticket holders. But the pricing changed: now extra tickets cost $10 more on the home sideline, then more for lower, and more for lower middle. This made 40 yard line seats under the overhang $155 each for Bama and FL. Last time that same ticket was $95. Current tickets for ETSU on home side, lower middle are $75. The major donor I get mine from was really ticked about the price plan and called the office.... Look for them to go on sale probly next month for what is left over. I assume packs will need to done to move the lower tier games.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, didn’t realize the pricing had changed like that. That’s crazy expensive IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
Does anyone know when they'll be available to public? Are they going to sell mini packs again? And any word on the number of season tickets sold? Last time I went onto the map there were thousands of unsold lowers, wonder if there is now?
I would say about the end of next month after donors buy 2-4 season tickets without a donation.

according to the map there are maybe about 200 season tickets left..
Looks like they may sell out..

according to the map there are maybe about 200 season tickets left..
Looks like they may sell out..

So the second push for current donors to purchase more tickets for no donations looks to have maybe done this. Which tells me a lot will end up in scalpers hands and jacked up prices big time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I’m planning on attending the auburn game. I’m patiently waiting and hopeful to buy some from UT.

So the second push for current donors to purchase more tickets for no donations looks to have maybe done this. Which tells me a lot will end up in scalpers hands and jacked up prices big time.

More likely just a flooded market with many at face value or less.

More likely just a flooded market with many at face value or less.
Maybe for season tickets but if we start 3-0 heading into Florida game I wouldn’t be surprised if tickets are going for $200+ in lower endzone. If we beat Florida and 4-0 the interest will be there and tickets will not be cheap.

Has anyone bought tickets from the vivid seats website?

Is it a good way to get tickets? Going to try to attend a few more with my boys now that they are older.

Is it a good way to get tickets? Going to try to attend a few more with my boys now that they are older.
I wouldn’t. I would buy on here or other sites or just start looking 1 hr before kickoff at Stadium . You will pay nearly double getting them from vivid.

I think you may need to pick up a book on Economics.

No i just know somehow alot of scalpers get their hands on them and try to Jack up prices on here and Craigslist. Especially someone from West Side coin in knoxville. Saw people asking 150$+ for ETSU.

Last edited:

You will be fine purchasing tickets on vivid seats. TN is partnered with them. That's who TN suggests buying and selling tickets through.

No i just know somehow alot of scalpers get their hands on them and try to Jack up prices on here and Craigslist. Especially someone from West Side coin in knoxville. Saw people asking 150$+ for ETSU.
Sorry, I realize my post was a little d***ish. Ya, the ticket forum here is pretty awful. Also saw someone asking $200 for WVU.. come on now. If anyone is paying over face value for anything at this point, they either a.) aren't paying attention or b.) just have way too much money to care.

Sorry, I realize my post was a little d***ish. Ya, the ticket forum here is pretty awful. Also saw someone asking $200 for WVU.. come on now. If anyone is paying over face value for anything at this point, they either a.) aren't paying attention or b.) just have way too much money to care.

Its all good, ticket forum here used to be mostly great, now not so much. Craigslist seems worse.

Lol. They do it all the time but they will go down close to game time because no one will pay those prices. Last season before our ship sank and after big win over GT I got 2 on 40 yardline in section U in shade row 39 for $90.00 on Volnation forum. I also got 4 tickets for Umass when we was 3-0 before Florida.... tickets was section S on shaded side also on near 40 four tickets for $200. Just got to look at ticket forum frequently because good tickets don’t last long.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back