Signing Day!

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's almost here! Anyone else crazy enough to take the day off work besides me? :)

freak.... you are crazy.....

how many defections do you expect for UT?

Yeah, I remember when you posted that. :lol:

yes thank you for the reminder.....

how is Tenn going to do tomorrow night

i don't think so either. i think this year, we finish strong.

I am staying home too lol. Going to have the best class we ever had at UT. I cant freaking wait.

I cant take off, but I might as well because I sure as heck wont get any work done

Hoping that I won't get called in to work... otherwise I'll be camped out in front of VN for the day. :rock2:

Austin makes a big mistake if he doesn't choose to come to the hill. We've already recruited arguably the best defensive class, why would he not want to play here?

I'll be hanging right here on VN dressed like it was gameday. I'm gonna have a little tailgating party right here in the den. :dance2:

Will be in meetings all day for the next two days. Will get to computer when I can. Keep updating and maybe I can check on my Blackberry during meetings if I'm lucky.

I'll check in when I can. keep up the outstanding voodoo that you do so well freak!:rock:

I will take the day off. Of course I lost my job and trying to get another one in Medical Device sales. BUT, I will be here and watching ESPN to see who signs.

VN Store

Back