Sick of the love for Will Levis

JDOG

Watched the uk/ga game. Danielson drooling all over Levi’s. Jeez I’m so sick of it. Levis might be our 3rd stringer….

We need USC to lose bad. TCU is just gonna keep winning trash games. USC must go down or we are out. I get all you guys saying to be thankful of 9-0, I am but I’m also greedy about seizing this opportunity. I expect some regression next year.

Reactions: Zues1 and tbh
I know there's not a lot of Jimmy Hyams fans around here, but I think he said it best after the UK game

"Levis is a top ten pick? I don't see it. Give me Hendon Hooker any day of the week over Levis"

Reactions: VolDave53
Agree 👍

Currently projected to go to Carolina at 3 I believe?

Literally all 3 of their QBs are better!

With my orange colored glasses on, I’d agree with Jimmy and take Hooker every day of the week and twice on Sunday —- in college. Looking at it from the NFL perspective though, the Levis love does make sense. He has not had an O line at KY. 40 sacks this year. He has literally every intangible an NFL team would want. Size and strength. The arm. Leadership. The character. Just questionable decision making skills. That’s something NFL teams believe they can fix. He reminds me so much of Josh Allen when he was at Wyoming. It’s almost like he’s a carbon copy. Similar college careers. It remains to be seen how his pro career works out, but I do get the love. I don’t have any doubt he has the potential to be a franchise QB. But in college, Hooker all day.

Levis will get you a good 100-150 yards passing a game and a TD and 2 INTs....I am a steelers fan, so I hope Levis goes to the Ravens or the Browns.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Watched the uk/ga game. Danielson drooling all over Levi’s. Jeez I’m so sick of it. Levis might be our 3rd stringer….

We need USC to lose bad. TCU is just gonna keep winning trash games. USC must go down or we are out. I get all you guys saying to be thankful of 9-0, I am but I’m also greedy about seizing this opportunity. I expect some regression next year.

He held Georgia to 16 points.

VN Store

Back