SIAP - Interesting article Donnie Tyndall

Tyndall is a liar and a cheat. He deserves to banned from the sport. Initially when Tyndall was under investigation, he pointed the finger at one of his previous assistant coaches for turning him in— which turned out not too be the case. This article is such crap !!!

Reactions: Lampvol74
Tyndall is a liar and a cheat. He deserves to banned from the sport. Initially when Tyndall was under investigation, he pointed the finger at one of his previous assistant coaches for turning him in— which turned out not too be the case. This article is such crap !!!

Same thing could be said about Bruce 🤷🏻‍♂️

NCAA coaches in general are liars and cheats. I'd say 98 percent are in that boat.

I mean I definitely prefer Barnes but I liked Donnie and didn’t/don’t appreciate the NCAA railroading him. I hope he makes it back to big time college basketball
You cheat at a small program, you get what you get.

If you can’t cover it up there, you can’t a a big program.

Well I hope Donnie does get back and gets to shove it in the face of the NCAA and right down their throats. Look at all the cheating going on, and nobody pays for it except the guy at the small school. Screw the NCAA. In fact, I’m not opposed to him coaching here again down the road. Have to see how these next 5 years go.

I know all the ire directed at the NCAA is mostly from all the years of practicing bogus investigations etc..(we all know what I mean) BUT the real damage the NCAA is trying to do will fundamentally change sports and society as we know it if they get their way! WE ALL NEED TO CALL THEM AND EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS TODAY!! 1-317-917-6222. If you have to ask what's this about...just open up your ears and eyes!

We have a lot worse too

Only O’Neill and Houston since Mears had a lower winning percentage than Donnie ButterBean. Cliff Wettig was thrown in as interim so I wouldn’t include him. Buzz actually had a better winning percentage than ButterBean... which is why stats can be deceptive.

I don’t think that Donnie would win a lot at a P-6. His defense was too gimmicky. He could do well at the mid-major level. I certainly don’t buy into his narrative that he’d win a natty at a place with resources like TN. He’s just bloviating. He was exposed in the SEC part of the schedule at TN.

Reactions: volfanhill
Why do you say that turned out not to be the case?

VN Store

Back