Showing off polling ability - Grade this year's recruiting class

How would you grade this year's recruiting class?

Votes: 21 5.7%
  • A+

Votes: 27 7.4%
  • A

Votes: 110 30.0%
  • A-

Votes: 118 32.2%
  • B+

Votes: 79 21.5%
  • B

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • B-

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I gave the class an A- and I think that is pretty darn good considering our W-L record the last two years.

What I really want to know is who graded the class a D. Evidently we going to have to sign 25 *****’s every class to satisfy this VOLNATION fan.

I casted the 69th vote for A-. That says something, I'll let y'all decide what. If we just look at the talent signed (rated), this class is a B. Add in the transfers and PWO's and it's a B+. Add in that its CJP's first full cycle and we've had back to back losing seasons, A-. IF we get to 9-10 wins this year, guaranteed top 3, coach of year, with an A+ 2020 class!

Man, somebody has high expectations for Pruitt and crew. D? Come on, man!

I casted the 69th vote for A-. That says something, I'll let y'all decide what. If we just look at the talent signed (rated), this class is a B. Add in the transfers and PWO's and it's a B+. Add in that its CJP's first full cycle and we've had back to back losing seasons, A-. IF we get to 9-10 wins this year, guaranteed top 3, coach of year, with an A+ 2020 class!
8-4 plus a bowl win is a possibility if they can stay relatively healthy. If that happens I think a top 5-10 class is possible

Filled massive holes at the weakest position (OL), added studs at the second weakest position (LB), and filled holes at all other positions other than a dynamic pass rusher and maybe one more dynamic receiver, though Gibbs can fill that.

Add the transfers and this is a solid Top 10 class. That should be in the range of an ‘A’, no matter what conference ranking says.

But more than anything, I trust this staff’s evaluation of players more than any since maybe the mid 90’s. They look for a type of player, not the hype of the player.

A+ because I always made D's and F's in school so I dont want to be mean like them. Really tho hell of a foundation class. I cant complain about any single one of our scholarship players, plus all the quality PWO we got to boot.

Means? And possibly Solomon?
Solomon...if he plays WR and isn't redshirted. He is obviously raw as well. Means is a 4.6 guy. I'm being picky/selfish, but I'm talking about elite speed on the outside.

I gave this class an A. Considering we didn't even have an OC during the early signing period and coming off a 5-7 season. Outside of Ala and Ga our class was on par with the SEC teams ahead of us. We even finished #9 on 247's own class ratings. My only complaint is not landing a bruising type RB, another elite WR with HomeRun speed and maybe an edge rusher. OLine was elite and best in the country, LB was elite, secondary was really good. We got a few DLine guys that should help immediately, Keyton should play a good bit at WR this season, Gray should get quite a few touch's at RB. Maurer was underrated and look for him and Shrout to push JG.

A- the only thing that would've made it better would've been Bogle/Eboigbe and Watson/Jay. We really needed another pass rusher besides Harrison and we still don't have a big corner

We got Crouch too. Those two are going to be a nightmare to try and block

I gave this class an A. Considering we didn't even have an OC during the early signing period and coming off a 5-7 season. Outside of Ala and Ga our class was on par with the SEC teams ahead of us. We even finished #9 on 247's own class ratings. My only complaint is not landing a bruising type RB, another elite WR with HomeRun speed and maybe an edge rusher. OLine was elite and best in the country, LB was elite, secondary was really good. We got a few DLine guys that should help immediately, Keyton should play a good bit at WR this season, Gray should get quite a few touch's at RB. Maurer was underrated and look for him and Shrout to push JG.

I agree...an A is an appropriate rating given the circumstances. We got some transfers that in my understanding don't count in the recruiting services ratings calculations but should come in and help immediately. With regard to your concerns; Agree we needed another big RB. Means has home run speed but can't be called an elite WR. I think TO may be the edge rusher we need from the OLB position. Got some good guys at OL but if possible would love to RS them as I think our injury situation at OL (Jones, Hall, etc.) goes to playing these guys before they are physically ready. JMHO

A-

Because the #1 overall player in the country doesn’t stop being the best player in the country bc an injury kept him off the field for his SR season.

Because the kid picked #1 by passed NFL coaches and legends in the Under Armour AA Game draft is obviously a 5 ⭐️ talent.

Because a 5’11” 208lb HS running back who simply carries his weight incredibly well doesn’t equate to being “small”.

Because GBO. We’re coming.

VN Store

Back