Shout Outs

I was looking at one of those. I just can't make my mind up was thinking about At&t or Tmobile . I might go with a one plus 6t and get T Mobile.
The Google Pixels are supposed to be good phones too. I almost got one of those the last time I upgraded, but decided to stay with a Galaxy.

I agree with you 100% of what I've read in the Arbery thread.
Yeah, I've been in that thread too. Some of the people in that thread just don't get it. I've been in there less because it just gets frustrating trying to explain to them it's not okay to act like that. How can something be so evident yet people still not see it? I don't get it. People are responsible for their actions.

Reactions: Behr and 82_VOL_83
You and Tin Man probably understand each others humor.

I typically understand the humor of everyone, but I am currently experiencing some difficulty comprehending yours. Either way you kick azz sometimes.

Reactions: Behr
I typically understand the humor of everyone, but I am currently experiencing some difficulty comprehending yours. Either way you kick azz sometimes.
Lulz.

Tin has the funniest sense of humor in the whole world, I mean his stuff is remarkable. Just no one here is smart enough to understand it.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back