Shout Out To Jennifer, Lacey, and Jon

creekdipper

While Kellie gets most of the praise and the heat since that's where the buck stops, let's take a moment to thank the rest of our dedicated LV staff for their part in the rebuild.

And for anyone who wondered about Jon's ability to assist the bigs, the results thus far have been promising.

Nice work, LV coaches!

^^^ Yes!

Still need to step up sooner on penetrators loose at FT line, but we saw both Kasi and Kam with active hands harassing ballhandlers. Much more confidence.

Speaking of effort, Sweet Lou the Glue got a hand on a ball even as she was stmbling forward after getting beaten baseline. 100% effort on a bad wheel. Impressive. Same for taking charges.

Totally new swagger and persona for this team.

Maybe they did, but not very well. Let's not get too excited just yet. Long rough road ahead this season. Good start though.
Maybe not very well but at least they are starting to play team ball. They will be better once they get good chemistry on the court. They are still figuring it out. Hopefully by the Texas game they are 7-0 and down to 10 turnovers or less per game.

Reactions: savannahfan
While Kellie gets most of the praise and the heat since that's where the buck stops, let's take a moment to thank the rest of our dedicated LV staff for their part in the rebuild.

And for anyone who wondered about Jon's ability to assist the bigs, the results thus far have been promising.

Nice work, LV coaches!
Hey Kam has improved more this year more than her first 3 all together. I credit Jon for that.

Hey Kam has improved more this year more than her first 3 all together. I credit Jon for that.
The way the freshman Key has looked and KK getting better as well as Kam he seems to be a guy that can do the job with post players. Then there is Emily who I thought played really well in the limited time she played this season she is shooting 1.000 thus far.

Nice work, LV coaches!

Hear Here, Herr Creekdipper
Excellent point!

Maybe not very well but at least they are starting to play team ball. They will be better once they get good chemistry on the court. They are still figuring it out. Hopefully by the Texas game they are 7-0 and down to 10 turnovers or less per game.

They were sharing the ball beautifully. Maybe the passing didn't end up as an assist, but it sure got the ball to the point where it could have been

Hear Here, Herr Creekdipper
Excellent point!

They were sharing the ball beautifully. Maybe the passing didn't end up as an assist, but it sure got the ball to the point where it could have been
I'm glad someone else saw it. Last year was me me me.

Kam drained a couple of sweet mid range jumpers and looked good doing so. When she first came on campus, she used to heave those off her chest. Her form looks much better.

So happy to see her play with confidence and be productive in a big game in a hostile environment. She squashed a ND run with her steady play on offense. I hope it's a sign of things to come for the rest of the season!

VN Store

Back