Should there be a ban on gender reveals? Plane crashes in gender reveal accident.

Yes. More people have been killed doing gender reveals than those that have died smoking herb and it is federally banned.

Yes. More people have been killed doing gender reveals than those that have died smoking herb and it is federally banned.
iu

I like how my daughter did my last grandbaby's gender reveal, she sent me a text with a Sonogram picture. I couldn't make heads or tails of what I was looking at so I asked her what it was. She replied back that it was a wiener shot. Cool, so you're having a boy then? Yep.

Reactions: ajvol01 and AM64
Wait, I thought there were no genders.

But as for the thread title, should we ban stupidity? By all means, no. As volinsd pointed out, this is simply the Good Lord's way of culling the herd. Sometimes, your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Go Vols.

These things are almost as silly as having the whole family along to witness and video record the guy asking her to marry him. ( I'm sure she's surprised at this point) Then everyone heads over to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. This should be a special moment, is nothing private anymore.

What's next, the family will join the wedding night and witness the consummation.

These things are almost as silly as having the whole family along to witness and video record the guy asking her to marry him. ( I'm sure she's surprised at this point) Then everyone heads over to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. This should be a special moment, is nothing private anymore.

What's next, the family will join the wedding night and witness the consummation.

To be fair the last thing you said used to be normal in noble families.

VN Store

Back