Should the Senate Allow Witnesses Be Called During the Impeachment Trial?

Should the Senate Call Witnesses to Testify During the Impeachment Trial?

• Yes.

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • No.

Votes: 29 48.3%

• Total voters
What has that got to do with this? Connect the dots and show that they are the same thing.
iu

iu

That’s a cool gif .(the dot one , the other I’ve seen a bunch and always funny )

The prosecution has been saying the exact same thing for 2 days. They have no case. And you are a lying stack of **** if you say you haven't made up your mind about all this. He will be acquitted, and the democrats will have wasted millions of dollars and time they could have been doing things for the country. I hope the voters remember this in November and curb stomp them into oblivion.

If the prosecution has repeated itself so we can get the names, dates, and particulars sifted out, why don't you understand them yet? What ails you, man? FYI, the only other time I was called a lying sack of ****, it was a snot green spawn of Satan that had escaped loose from a broke down door of hell talking. So you are reminding me of that and making a bad impression. Trump will be acquitted by all the Republican rackateers in the Senate, no doubt, but they at least had to leave off their regular stock and trade for a few days, which is lying and stealing, so that proves we are better off from the impeachment and most voters damn sure know it.

Last edited:
If the prosecution has repeated itself so we can get the names, dates, and particulars sifted out, why don't you understand them yet? What ails you, man? FYI, the only other time I was called a lying sack of ****, it was a snot green spawn of Satan that had escaped loose from a broke down door of hell talking. So you are reminding me of that and making a bad impression. Trump will be acquitted by all the Republican rackateers in the Senate, no doubt, but they at least had to leave off their regular stock and trade for a few days, which is lying and stealing, so that proves we are better off from the impeachment and most voters damn sure know it.
Another rational and reasonable post from that very objective observer of just the facts, Vol Main.

Ever notice how he calls those who disagree with him "spawns of Satan" or "Satan worshipers"? Interesting way of dealing with opposition. Ad hominem with a negative religious context. Touches so many bases.

iu

37, nobody wants to see a picture of that hateful face, except maybe your Republican friends, and you might like it. I don't. Oh hell naw!

37, nobody wants to see a picture of that ulhateful face, except maybe your Republican friends, and you might like it. I don't. Oh hell naw!
WTF are you babbling about now? You're the one who conjured it up. No one else has been even mentioning Satan at all anywhere in this thread but you.

WTF are you babbling about now? You're the one who conjured it up. No one else has been even mentioning Satan at all anywhere in this thread but you.

Why don't you worry over your own question a few days? You prolly figure it out, if you try real hard.

Why don't you worry over your own question a few days? You prolly figure it out, if you try real hard.
WTF you talkin' about, Willis? You don't like the picture, don't utter his name and slander people you disagree with. Pretty simple, even for you.

WTF you talkin' about, Willis? You don't like the picture, don't utter his name and slander people you disagree with. Pretty simple, even for you.

Llamar is retiring and I just hoping Republicans don't send the devil to U.S. Senate with hateful old hide Marsha Blackburn.

With Lamar Alexander retiring, I just hope Republicans don't send the devil to the U.S. Senate with super rich, hateful old hide Marsha Blackburn.

Last edited:
Another rational and reasonable post from that very objective observer of just the facts, Vol Main.

Ever notice how he calls those who disagree with him "spawns of Satan" or "Satan worshipers"? Interesting way of dealing with opposition. Ad hominem with a negative religious context. Touches so many bases.

iu

sure does Stupid sits right on top of that shortlist

Do you know what the others are on that list?

I may take a break from the board for a while. Not because I disagree with the vote and am disappointed, but because the gloating and unconservative behavior gets to be unbearable when certain posters get their way.

I may take a break from the board for a while. Not because I disagree with the vote and am disappointed, but because the gloating and unconservative behavior gets to be unbearable when certain posters get their way.
Why don't you stop and think about this for a minute. What did you really expect.

At this point the democrat party overreached in their unbridled hatred for the president, and are only getting what everyone knew was going to happen anyway.

Yes... the audio is with the wrong game here... and the metaphor of a hail mary being thrown by the Vols (Republicans) is also wrong... but Munson's narrative is spot on. The Democrats are definitely Georgia in the below video.

You will get what you deserve.

VN Store

Back