Short video of the newbies moving in

Five newbies?
Can someone please name all the new Lady Vols?
I know of Key, Saunders but the others I'm surprised. Gonna have to catch up on some posts.

So because the video is short it doesn't exist? I've never seen any post on this board that everyone likes without negative complan. How about (great to see our new players moving in).
OP mentioned a video, but failed to provide a link.
Does that clarify things for you?

Reactions: RollerVol
I look at our team and think were as talented as anyone in the SEC. We'll see if this staff can develop the basketball skills We have the inside players for the first time in a while and Horston is a defensive stopper and fabulous point guard. We need someone to develop and be efficient at the two position and a more aggressive Davis. I see a team that should be a lot better defensively and be able to stop the layup drills that past teams have given up. Players that have to be a lot better for us to be a great team are Zaay Green, Massengill, and Burrell. We'll need a lot from these three players to finish at the top of the SEC.

One thing I loved about the video is the clear reminder that these are college kids we're discussing...with all the goofiness and giddiness and excitement all if us who lived on a college campus for a time felt. These are real people who attend classes, hang out with friends, play dumb pranks, and otherwise have normal human reactions off the court. They sometimes have family issues to deal with along with the typical friendship or dating problems. Yet they also live in a fishbowl, and sometimes we forget their life outside that fishbowl.

I believe team chemistry will drastically improve in the very near future.

So because the video is short it doesn't exist? I've never seen any post on this board that everyone likes without negative complan. How about (great to see our new players moving in).

Wow. We got to see their luggage. What would have been fun was a video of Rennie's face getting her first ride down the right side of the road.

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Jessie is one hell of a fine 3 point bomber.....I've missed seeing that with the Lady Vols since..... forever.

Reactions: mcannon1
The video is short, though more than luggage is shown. 3 of the assistant coaches appear briefly, and 2 players speak briefly.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back