Short Emily Saunders article

If she just keeps working hard and improving even a tiny bit each week, she’ll get her chance in due time. She just needs to learn to sharpen her focus on basketball so that she can fully absorb all that she’s being taught.

Her height alone will help us on defense. She’s not going to be a significant offensive player for us when it comes to the SEC because her strength just isn’t there yet (my opinion). I don’t see her getting a lot of minutes in the SEC portion. I don’t think she’s at that level just yet. But on the flip side, her development will tell us a lot about our staff. Can they develop players? We will see. If they can, I’m very very excited for her future with us.

I think when she gets stronger she will be a valuable player for us. She has a perfect position of playing behind KK and Key so she doesn't have to worry about taking her time to develop her game.

Reactions: lvocd
Requires subscription. Since article is short, could you copy whole article here? 🙂

I don't have a subscription, but could read the entire article. It does read that it is the Times FREE press.... I don't know why you couldn't read it.

VN Store

Back