Shop

It's ready to go, I just haven't "flipped the switch" yet. If I go ahead with it you will be able to do things like change your own member title, change others member title, avatar and sig. You can also add effects to your name like "glow" and things like that. Also other little things like steal money from users or the bank, increase pm storage. We could also add any custom things that we wanted.

I went ahead and opened it up so people could start collecting points. I thought some people might want to gamble with each other with their "VolNation Dollars".

Yeah, we had something like that at fanatics. It's pretty cool, especially once football season gets started. We had a little deal with putting your points up against the line each week.

Only problem was the particular version they were running, it slowed the board down alot.

That's kind of why I haven't opened the store yet. Too many mods makes me a little nervous about crashing the board. :dunno:

Yeah

I tell ya though, it does get folks interested. Anything you have something to play with, it gets interest going.

Originally posted by U-T@Mar 21, 2004 4:30 PM
What exactly would be the prizes?

change your own member title, change others member title, avatar and sig. You can also add effects to your name like "glow" and things like that. Also other little things like steal money from users or the bank, increase pm storage.

VN Store

Back