Shoes flops socks and Rocks.

I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a ************ before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

Reactions: Souce and 82_VOL_83
I prayed for Nev and asked him how he is. No answer.
Not much mentioned and I can understand.

82 vol 83 I have been praying for your family.
Joe I prayed for your family.
Mikey I pray for you.
And H has for sure been in our prayers.
I have prayed for all. Not that it matters meaning I am not special.
But I haven't asked or prayed to freak. Why should I waist his time over childish ish.

Reactions: joevol33 and Souce

Mikey I pray for you.
But I haven't asked or prayed to freak. Why should I waist his time over childish ish.
I continue to move forward... have to, no options. I try to stay busy... have shared some things I am doing here. When I talk to family they drag me back to square one and I feel terrible. So... I try to let family know to not to keep giving me advice on how to grieve... they mean well I know.

I continue to move forward... have to, no options. I try to stay busy... have shared some things I am doing here. When I talk to family they drag me back to square one and I feel terrible. So... I try to let family know to not to keep giving me advice on how to grieve... they mean well I know.
I understand. You are strong.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and Souce

Mikey I pray for you.
But I haven't asked or prayed to freak.

rocy, prayer from someone has meaning. I pray for several on here, and I do, I don’t list them because there is so many and they know, and God certainly does know. I will absolutely pray for you, and it does matter. “Ask and it shall be given you”

I understand. You are strong.
And I respect your process. It was a big deal and just wanted to make sure you was okay. And everyone grieves their on way. Sorry to ask I just know how I am and you are way more tuff then me. Much respect and sorry to bring it up.

Reactions: Souce

Mikey I pray for you.
EVERY prayer counts and no one prayer is greater than another. Prayers are being answered daily for GVG and I.

rocy, prayer from someone has meaning. I pray for several on here, and I do, I don’t list them because there is so many and they know, and God certainly does know. I will absolutely pray for you, and it does matter. “Ask and it shall be given you”
Sometimes when people go threw traumatic experiences and they act like nothing happened it worries me and have lost friends because and want to check. I know you are a expert on all things but let me be me.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back