Shawshank Redemption

Shaw would never come down south where all of us hillbillies are. He’s too entrenched in his snitty snotty snooty Stanford. He made that perfectly clear when he stated that “we don’t recruit too many people from THAT area anyway”

Reactions: 2 people
Shaw is a beloved Stanford alum and makes $4M. They will match whatever we offer.

Is David Shaw the right guy? Id love it, apparantly Phil thinks hes a real candidate.

He is a fundamentals first kind of guy. Old School in ways.
He comes across as a really smart guy.

Is he on Phil's radar screen?

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone else disappointed that this thread was not a pic of Andy in the pond with the caption "Volnation crawled through a river of s*** and came out clean on the other side"?

As long as Shaw doesn't bring Bogs and the sisters with him, then I'm ok with this

Anyone else disappointed that this thread was not a pic of Andy in the pond with the caption "Volnation crawled through a river of s*** and came out clean on the other side"?

Yes but with the rain tinted orange

its nice have an AD start at the top of the list for a change....

I remember a few years back when California came to play Tennessee. There were complaints from some of the fans because there was a prayer before the game. This is the culture at the universities out there. Shaw would never fit in our's.

Shawshank fits UT right now with all the BS and scandals thet been dealing with. They will eventually emerge clean on the other side and great times are on the horizon. It’s onr of my favorite movies of all time. Watched it a zillion times lol. I’m nervous about Fulmer leading the athletic dept but I think with the proper input from admin staff and such we will get a good coach that wants the challenge of rebuilding TN from a pile of rubble. Next year the new foundation will be laid and built from there. It’s gonns take time to get back to where we were at 10 years ago and I’m willing to be patient through all this and hoping and praying within the next 2-3 years great results will start happening again!! I love this program and am so ready for Saturday’s again and watching a winning product once again. Let’s all try to be patient while UT rises like a phoenix from the ashes and one day soon we WILL be a force to be reckoned with again!! Have a great weekend everyone and GBO!!!

I can't stand David Shaw's whiny face. He's the perfect crybaby to take over at Stanford after Harbaugh. I guess I could get over that if he was a winner at UT.

Shaw would never come down south where all of us hillbillies are. He’s too entrenched in his snitty snotty snooty Stanford. He made that perfectly clear when he stated that “we don’t recruit too many people from THAT area anyway”
Bryce Love?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

VN Store

Back