Share Pre-Game Pics

What is this? Looks wonderful.
A got a roll of beef kielbasa, get whatever you want. A pack of thick bacon and a block of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of whatever shredded cheese you choose, and I pulled my last poblano pepper from my garden.

Cut the keilbalsa into 1/2 inch pieces , cut the bacon in half and wrap it around each keilbalsa piece and toothpick it together.

Take the Softened cream cheese and mix it with the shredded cheese and add two tablespoons of the pepper diced. I also added a couple tablespoons of pork rub to it and blended it together. I then used my fingers and stuffed the bacon with the mix and now I am smoking them on my smoker, 250 degrees for an hour and a half to two hours depending on how you want the bacon done.

A got a roll of beef kielbasa, get whatever you want. A pack of thick bacon and a block of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of whatever shredded cheese you choose, and I pulled my last poblano pepper from my garden.

Cut the keilbalsa into 1/2 inch pieces , cut the bacon in half and wrap it around each keilbalsa piece and toothpick it together.

Take the Softened cream cheese and mix it with the shredded cheese and add two tablespoons of the pepper diced. I also added a couple tablespoons of pork rub to it and blended it together. I then used my fingers and stuffed the bacon with the mix and now I am smoking them on my smoker, 250 degrees for an hour and a half to two hours depending on how you want the bacon done.

Perfect. I just copied this recipe to my notes. This is happening on my Rec Tec soon. Maybe tomorrow. Thanks!

Reactions: chuckb1448
I'm using a reqtec as well, the only way to go. Stick the bacon in the freezer for about 30 minutes before you start putting it together, and make certain you sit the cream cheese on the counter for a couple hours too

...dude...

Reactions: chuckb1448

VN Store

Back