Shannon Reid and Jacquez Jones have entered the transfer portal

Jaquez Jones was a nice weapon... when you cant get your players the ball, they'll leave...

BTW, our WR corps lookin' mighty thin for next year. Going to be a lot of unproven talent.

Reid I think saw the writing on the wall... was probably in the dog house too.

This many players transfering at this point in the season is a good sign for you?

2 are leaving because they are beaten by freshmen. They are irrelevant. And so is their leaving. There is plenty to complain about, this isn't one of them.

You don’t agree? I don’t even know what to say.
Turns out players transferring left and right wasnt a good thing for CBK huh? But all the sudden im.supposed to believe the same thing happeninf under Pruitt is a good thing?

CBJ recruited Dobbs correct? CJP should have done the same, he didn't..

Reactions: Mtnvol80
2 are leaving because they are beaten by freshmen. They are irrelevant. And so is their leaving. There is plenty to complain about, this isn't one of them.
I didn't complain, I wished them well and said it was a good sign that things are headed in the right direction, just like under cbj, worked out well..

I didn't complain, I wished them well and said it was a good sign that things are headed in the right direction, just like under cbj, worked out well..

You were these players leaving is not a good sign.

It is irrelevant because they are irrelevant.

That’s ok. One day these young men will learn you can’t just quit when it gets hard. Hopefully it won’t be in a serious situation.

Good luck to them.

Sounds like a stable program headed in the right direction. Exciting time on Rocky top
Also sounds like someone lost their spot on the depth chart and is taking their ball and leaving.....

Reactions: Pride85
You were these players leaving is not a good sign.

It is irrelevant because they are irrelevant.
Just like under cjb huh? Whats that.saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me....meh, im.sure its completely different this time around

Reactions: 'Boro-vol

Who needs depth right? Totally overrated. Besides players never get hurt playing football.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Just like we said while it.was.happening under cbj huh

This. We’re literally watching the same thing happen all over again. Pruitt is clearly in over his head but you know how this goes, some will use the same excuses and repeat the same things they were saying when butch and Dooley were going down.

Just like we said while it.was.happening under cbj huh
It’s an opinion, same as yours. Truth is you, I and pretty much everyone else on this board know jack when it comes to the goings on within the ‘locker room’.

Reactions: livefaith
Jaquez Jones was a nice weapon... when you cant get your players the ball, they'll leave...

BTW, our WR corps lookin' mighty thin for next year. Going to be a lot of unproven talent.

Reid I think saw the writing on the wall... was probably in the dog house too.

Jaquez Jones transferring is not wise. This year is perfect to get on the field a few times. Next year, he'll be a key cog at WR. Unless something else is going on.

Reid was at least getting PT too. He may be feeling the "getting recruited over" factor?

Aren't both players #21?

Reactions: keenobserver
J. Jones still has two years of eligibility after this season and there are 3 senior WRs graduating this year. Must really want out. Or a dumb move? Seems like he had a reverse handed to him a few weeks ago.

VN Store

Back