Shang Chi (Marvel Studios)

BenGrimm

Formally known as burntorangeVOLffle
We’ve come full circle with a movie about a character based off a movie star.

I remember the comic books. Dude worked with Luke Cage.

That was Iron Fist.

Shang Chi was in the Marvel Universe but didn’t really interact with the mainstream characters all that much. He was based off Bruce Lee.

Reactions: C/O
We’ve come full circle with a movie about a character based off a movie star.

couple questions broheim.

judging by the slo mo, its gonna be 4.5 hours long - with Captain Marvel killing everyone st the end.

btw...Did you ever think in 15 ish yarr we've been on here, that we'd talking more in the Marvel section of VN than we would about football? Or recruiting? I blame your Mike Hamilton.

Last edited:
Have to admit this is one character I know nothing about but the trailer has me intrigued

Reactions: joevol33
couple questions broheim.

judging by the slo mo, its gonna be 4.5 hours long - with Captain Marvel killing everyone st the end.

btw...Did you ever think in 15 ish yarr we've been on here, that we'd talking more in the Marvel section of VN than we would about football? Or recruiting? I blame your Mike Hamilton.
Wtf

… No…. I’d like two but I’d rather not sit in a theater with a bunch of NETN spreadnecks.
wait. are you insinuating that people round hurr are purposefully neglecting advice given by actual, true qualified authorities? It's almost as if there is a purposeful and intentful smearing and disinformation campaign waged at personal gain and political ideologies.

anywhoo, ill be at the Sunday matinee...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back