Shane Beamer

Not out-coached. Perfect storm—we played our crappiest pass defense (minus bonehead Jeremy Banks) while their quarterback played a lucky once-in-a-lifetime Heisman type of game. We will dismantle them in Knoxville next year.
Hopefully Rattler will transfer to Nebraska to play for his old OC

If you don’t believe Beamer outcoaches Heupel than you are delusional. Lost to a team by 25 that we should of best by 25. The very definition of being outcoached.
I think we were more outplayed than outcoached.... now we can say that's on the coaches however, but everything was flat that night on the field regardless of what the coaches did or tried to do during the game

at the end of the day the buck stops with Heupel though

Just need to start beating them consistently again and this kind of thing will go away. He's trying to boost recruiting since his school doesn't quite have the resources the top schools do.

Ya,
No. He got hammered by Florida and looked like ass against Mizzou and Kentucky. So he had a qb with a once in a lifetime game vs us. That’s SoCars championship every season. One game where they get to say “we will never be a champion or even that good but we snuck up on…….” Georgia in 2017 for example. Shane Beamer is a Dufuss they can keep him.
He still finished 3rd in the SEC EAST and was picked pre season just above Vandy and Missouri.

The way I see it, this is actually good for south carolina. They actually are good by their standards.

I certainly don't intend to do any blathering. As we've seen for the last 20 years, entitlement [blah blah you're South Carolina and we're not] doesn't really work either, and when you win, no blathering is needed.

You don't win a prize for being the most midget-y mental midget.

Reactions: Tnfan41
I bet that dude’s blood pressure stays through the roof the way he gets worked up over every little tweet or article that isn’t a glowing review of him or his program. He probably stays up all night scouring the web and adding people to his bad list that he can get to say I told you so to if the team does something good. It’s good to take up for your team and staff, but I’m glad CJH doesn’t handle his business the way Beamer does.

Awesome response by Beamer.

Glad to see Beamer has the class to encourage an SEC rival like Tennessee in their bowl game, too.
Awesome that your **** team-based literally nothing else to brag about or hand their hat on
Pathetic fans of a pathetic program

What the heck is wrong with this guy?

Got carried away with a Nick Saban vs Media fantasy role play. But, he said what alot of coaches wish they messed up and carried on with, and prob how alot of VN experts need to be asnwered.

Got carried away with a Nick Saban vs Media fantasy role play. But, he said what alot of coaches wish they messed up and carried on with, and prob how alot of VN experts need to be asnwered.
I just don't understand why he wants to even give the time of day to a reporter like that; especially on the day he's introducing a new OC.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I just don't understand why he wants to even give the time of day to a reporter like that; especially on the day he's introducing a new OC.

Prob caught tha Q at the exact wrong time. He's on the Saban path with that response, but he has to learn to get it down to less than one complete sentence, not really saying anything, and while still getting the point accross to them to STFU.

Got pissed and lost control that they had the gaul to ask that Q on the OC hiring day.

And...Can't say I blame him, he just chose the wrong PC.

On the plus side, it appears as though he will be evolving into the next SOS. (In the goad your opponent fashion, not W/L)

VN Store

Back