Shane Beamer

Oh, hey Jeff! Yes, I hope we take revenge with great vengeance and furious anger next year...but you're just asking for it to go after him like that. Shoulda been more "wow, y'all played outta your minds, and we just laid there and took it. Be ready to get the snot knocked out of you next year at Neyland."

I'm not a huge Beamer fan, but I can see why SC fans like him. He kinda seems like just one of us average guys who got a head coaching position at a big program. He just says what he wants to say.

That being said, I'm glad our game against them is early next year. I don't want to wait this out any longer than we already have to, we need to absolutely thump them into the ground and remind them of their place in the pecking order.

Ga state comments

Beamer is embarrassing
The guy just can't help himself. It's like he's trying to portray this regular guy personna, but it turns in to this weird lack of awareness that is cringey to watch. What the heck is he doing? SC football will not have a better couple of weeks. Stay out of throwing poop on Twitter and go recruit or something.

Coaches responding on Twitter isn’t awesome it’s pathetic. If you’re in charge of a multi-million dollar organization, act like it.

Old School vs New School. Beamer and Kiffin are part of a new breed, but can you imagine if Steve Spurrier had access to twitter as the Gator coach? Where does Heupel fall on the scale?

I don't guess you see a problem with the head of one of those same multi-million dollar organizations making a public spectacle of trolling an opposing school by smoking a victory cigar while still on the field of play, all to bask in a victory over a rival.

I'm guessing you'll never see Saban light up a stogie in celebration while still on the field of play.

Old School vs New School. Beamer and Kiffin are part of a new breed, but can you imagine if Steve Spurrier had access to twitter as the Gator coach? Where does Heupel fall on the scale?

I don't guess you see a problem with the head of one of those same multi-million dollar organizations making a public spectacle of trolling an opposing school by smoking a victory cigar while still on the field of play, all to bask in a victory over a rival.

I'm guessing you'll never see Saban light up a stogie in celebration while still on the field of play.
Tweeting is one thing . . . admitting you're a grown man that pays attention to Twitter mentions is just odd. It's like the people that occasionally flip out around here because they're afraid their Like count isn't accurate.

Reactions: kcvols1 and Tnfan41
Shane Beamer fires back at Tennessee fan, other Vols’ recent silence. Of all the coaches we had to lose to this clown? The South Carolina game in Neyland needs to be circled next season and we should show no mercy. Beamer is such a tool I hope we beat him like we did Mizzou this year and run up the score.

In Beamer’s defense, many from Vol Twitter have relentlessly harassed him among others. It’s one thing to talk sh*t on a message board but to constantly be tagging and harassing opposing groups is pathetic.

They earned the right to troll and talk smack for 11 more months unfortunately. The Ga State comment was unwarranted, and I wish we could have shut him up for that, but we have to deal with it until we can correct it. I don't mind coaches taking shots when they earn it. Most are to robotic and stuffy. Have a little fun. Spurrier's act was always fun in my opinion, and that's why so many gravitated towards Kiffin. If all these guys were robots, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Reactions: Rooster1

VN Store

Back