Shameless

Tony? He ended up being gay. Was in an intra squad softball game with the gay firemen against the gay cops. Also Eddie, the hot tatooed motorcycle shop co-worker of Lip’s.

Yeah I remember him at the softball game saying he was gay out of the blue. After the first season he was in less maybe 6-7 episodes. He was living next door but when Frank walked off the upstairs of the house he was going into Tony’s house across a ladder to get into the Gallagher house. No mention of Tony moving ever. Probably wasn’t a huge deal over the course of 9 seasons but his unspoken exodus stood out in a month long binge after how they built him up in the first season.

Yeah I remember him at the softball game saying he was gay out of the blue. After the first season he was in less maybe 6-7 episodes. He was living next door but when Frank walked off the upstairs of the house he was going into Tony’s house across a ladder to get into the Gallagher house. No mention of Tony moving ever. Probably wasn’t a huge deal over the course of 9 seasons but his unspoken exodus stood out in a month long binge after how they built him up in the first season.
The lesbian couple in Fiona’s building? She was pretty tight with the brunette...and nothing. And the dog? It wanted to stay. So instead of picking him up, she left him to the elements. Hope he got out before the demolition. Interested in what happened to Sierra and her son too.

The lesbian couple in Fiona’s building? She was pretty tight with the brunette...and nothing. And the dog? It wanted to stay. So instead of picking him up, she left him to the elements. Hope he got out before the demolition. Interested in what happened to Sierra and her son too.

Yep... the L couple has made one appearance in season 9 in the 6-7 episodes I’ve watched so far. I remember the scene of the dog wanting to stay in the building but didn’t notice she just left it there. I was wondering about Sierra too. She just vanished.

What ever came of Lip’s embezzlement sceme? His hacker buddy was never heard from again.

Oh happened to the original professor that took Lip under his wing?

Yep... the L couple has made one appearance in season 9 in the 6-7 episodes I’ve watched so far. I remember the scene of the dog wanting to stay in the building but didn’t notice she just left it there. I was wondering about Sierra too. She just vanished.

What ever came of Lip’s embezzlement sceme? His hacker buddy was never heard from again.

Oh happened to the original professor that took Lip under his wing?
That embezzlement scheme fizzled after the Feds shut the business down permanently.

The original professor was in tight with that military project which Lip wasn’t too keen in being a part of. Guess he didn’t have that much interest in the regular campus and the writers ran out of his storyline.

I’m caught up through S9 now.

I was wondering what the deal was with Fi’s investment on the empty lot. Max bought her building and she paid off her mortgages but the investment was still in place. She just spiraled out of control.

Her exit wasn’t as emotional as I expected it to be. Maybe because it happened so suddenly.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I’m caught up through S9 now.

I was wondering what the deal was with Fi’s investment on the empty lot. Max bought her building and she paid off her mortgages but the investment was still in place. She just spiraled out of control.

Her exit wasn’t as emotional as I expected it to be. Maybe because it happened so suddenly.

For me they just made her character really unlikable and not really important to the overall show anymore. When they would do scenes with her I just kind of zoned out, so when she left I was ready for her to be gone.

For me they just made her character really unlikable and not really important to the overall show anymore. When they would do scenes with her I just kind of zoned out, so when she left I was ready for her to be gone.

They stripped all her responsibility from her when she went to jail. I was rooting for her entrepreneurial attempts but then she just fought with all the siblings and wasn’t even there for Liam.

I was kinda hoping she would have spent another episode or two teaming up with Frank while she was being a drunk.

No spoilers here.
Series finale was okay, could have been better.

Lots of loose ends that were not tied up, which I guess could be expected.

Definitely watch all the way through the end to the credits. Funny scene at the very end.

VN Store

Back