Shaking head......but glad he’s doing well

I hope him & Hurd have great NFL careers. The data exposed since they left have proven they weren't in the wrong for wanting out.

Didn't the whole departure thing begin with Vic Wharton after the Taxslayer Bowl? Wharton was so visible during the recruiting phase of the Lagacy Class. Does anyone know his story and why he left UT? I can't recall.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Didn't the whole departure thing begin with Vic Wharton after the Taxslayer Bowl? Wharton was so visible during the recruiting phase of the Lagacy Class. Does anyone know his story and why he left UT? I can't recall.

Google Vic Wharton and Dillon Bates girlfriend. I think her and Vic got a couple of kids now.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Yeah..they took the circle of life drill to a whole new meaning..

I hope the Alabama intern is never again allowed to coach in anything other than the band. He ruined more careers than we will ever know.
Remember around Battle at Bristol time when we were sure we had the right guy and the the bumbling fumbling days of Dooleyeque suck were over? Yeah we were wrong.

Didn’t PW get in some minor trouble as a freshman because during practice he was kicking field goals instead of running drills?

I hope the Alabama intern is never again allowed to coach in anything other than the band. He ruined more careers than we will ever know.

Speak for yourself I would LOVE for Butch to get another SEC gig (preferably in the East)....

Cue Jones Red Face and mush mouth speech:

"Itsh all about individualsch, and reschiliansh. Thish individual wash jushhh not exshicuting proper dischipline. "

Remember around Battle at Bristol time when we were sure we had the right guy and the the bumbling fumbling days of Dooleyeque suck were over? Yeah we were wrong.

It was the Battle of Bristol game where I threw in the towel on CBJ. Never had I seen such a sorry excuse for OL play by a P5 team. They chalked it up to the youngster playing center having two bad ankles. He may have, but the middle part of our OL that night was so porous 3rd or 4th string, hell polling the band members to get on the field and play would have been better than our scholly players were doing that night.

Unfortunately he will coach again. He's just biding his time till the coaching well runs dry enough that someone comes and offers him a position that his massive ego will allow him to accept.

I just hope we play a Butch Jones-coached team again at some point in his career, so he can come back to Neyland and taste defeat once more.

Reactions: photovol and CA_Vol
Unfortunately he will coach again. He's just biding his time till the coaching well runs dry enough that someone comes and offers him a position that his massive ego will allow him to accept.

I just hope we play a Butch Jones-coached team again at some point in his career, so he can come back to Neyland and taste defeat once more.

Just may. We played a Dooley coached team last year!

Butch can recruit. I fear he has learned a lot about the game of football in the last 3years. If he has, and he hired good coordinators, he could be a successful football coach at a Division II school. If was coaching today and had the tem he had his when we played Oklahoma again, he would likely not blow that game. I would rather he stay the hell away from the SEC football.

VN Store

Back