Seymour's Elijah Galyon

Would you play an elimination game with him eligible to pitch and not pitch him?

I wouldn't but it isn't that simple

They might have the thinking they can't win tomorrow without him and have a much better chance winning tonight without him

The only AAA team I see that Loretto played this season was Shelbyville Central (they split two games), so saying Loretto is the best team in the state is a stretch... SCHS did not even make it out of a relatively weak district to a regional. Loretto may have the best pitcher in the state but it is laughable to think they are the best team in the state.

The only AAA team I see that Loretto played this season was Shelbyville Central (they split two games), so saying Loretto is the best team in the state is a stretch... SCHS did not even make it out of a relatively weak district to a regional. Loretto may have the best pitcher in the state but it is laughable to think they are the best team in the state.

They 100% are the best team in the state

Shelbyville beat our Vol commit by the way

Also you missed some AAA games and those games in Alabama were against good teams I think

Last edited:
Keep shoveling the BS. TBCA rankings has Loretto ranked 3rd.... in A.

3rd in A?

Seriously?

That's the dumbest ranking I have ever heard of.

Defending state champion with 3 D1 arms and the best HS pitcher in the history of the state isn't ranked 3rd. Don't buy it

Keep shoveling the BS. TBCA rankings has Loretto ranked 3rd.... in A.

Loretto is definitely the best team in A and AA. AAA if they are playing a one game winner take all, you have to like their chances. If it is a series maybe not. Weathers has given up 2 earned runs in 2 years.

Loretto is definitely the best team in A and AA. AAA if they are playing a one game winner take all, you have to like their chances. If it is a series maybe not. Weathers has given up 2 earned runs in 2 years.

I agree.
One game winner take all its easy they are the best .

I do think their top 3 arms are way better than anyone else's in the state. A few AAA teams have better position players

I agree.
One game winner take all its easy they are the best .

I do think their top 3 arms are way better than anyone else's in the state. A few AAA teams have better position players

Rossview would be a good series. Pleasants, Bradley, and I think they have one more guy.

Weathers and Huey both went 9 scoreless. Headed T10 and still scoreless.

Weathers and Huey both went 9 scoreless. Headed T10 and still scoreless.

Best game I have ever seen. Loretta hit a number of balls hard early but they didn't fall and then the lefty got in a groove. Just a great game with a crazy play on the missed squeeze play

VN Store

Back